Spiders

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Spiders

Post by Moontide »

What is your opinion of spiders? I personally like spiders because they eat houseflies and other bugs. Both spiders and me agree that houseflies should not be inside the house. Also, no spiders are poisonous were I live so there is no risk of sudden death or injury from the spiders. However, it would be nice if spiders would clean up there webs when they were done with them; then, I wouldn't have to.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Spiders are fine as long as they keep their distance from me, I'm not afraid of them I just don't want to see them. I absolutely agree that houseflies should not be inside the house, I absolutely hate flies.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I generally have the problem that there are spiders and other bugs, and my personal policy is to kill all of them whenever I can. Icky! I'm not afraid, but I do not like them one bit! I especially hate it when I turn around and all of a sudden there's a spider in the middle of the room. How did he get there so fast, and where has he been until now, and how many family members does he have just waiting to crawl on my bed? These are the questions that I ponder in an unhappy kind of way when I see a spider. ;)
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I echo Catspaw.

Spiders are basically evil and deserve to be smashed while yelling "Die, spider, DIE!" :yes:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I killed another one after my earlier post today, and I didn't do the yelling that Laura is referring to, but I sensed that something was missing. I will use that next time for more spider-killing power! \:D/
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I am in the camp that believes all spiders are possessed by the devil and deserve to rot in the underworld for all of time. I literally jump if I see a spider come out of no where and will jump if someone says there are spiders on me. Seriously don't do that, that is cruel and unusual punishment, if you lie about spiders being on me there is a good chance that I will have a heart attack and then my ghost will haunt you for the rest of your life.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I realize they are harmless and worst and even useful at getting rid of other pests at best... but I hate them and they must die.

Also, centipedes/millipedes.

Like the typical insect I obviously don't want in my home but for whatever reason an ant or ladybug or something doesn't really bother me. I don't like things with more than six legs. >_>
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

I don't like spiders, especially when they are crawling on me, but they eat little bugs, so I guess they're OK so long as they aren't in my house.
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

If they are in your house, then they will eat the bugs that are in your house. In other words, an enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Bradness
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by Bradness »

Spiders are terrible! They deserve to be smushed! haha
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Huh. I'm with Moontide... Sorta.
I don't mind them. Just as long as they're not poisonous or on me if they are bigger than a nickel...

I saw a spider on the wall a couple days ago in my parents room. I just walked by. I didn't think it was big enough to bug anyone.. But then my dad killed it. :( so I guess it was.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

NOPE.
NOPE.
NOPE.
NOPE.
NOPE.
NOPE.
NOPE.
NOPE.
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)