Fears

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Bren
Be positive!

Fears

Post by Bren »

This past Sunday, the elevator at our church malfunctioned and the pastor was stuck for 5-10 minutes. At this time, nobody was near the elevator and there wasn't much air to breathe. He didn't have his cell phone with him at the time the the emergency phone kept putting him on hold. Finally he was able to get out but it was scary for him.

With that said, it brought back my fear of elevators as a kid. Some of my other fears include heights and roller-coasters that go upside down and things like that. Snakes are another big one unless they are just on TV or in a cage. What are things you are afraid of?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I have shared some on this subject in this thread.
Bradness
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by Bradness »

I have never been on a roller coaster, but after watching this video, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PI55OCfFEU) I've been pretty scared. I'm really scared of learning a backflip on the trampoline, even though I really want to do it. I'm glad to hear the pastor got out safely. You don't really need to be scared of elevators, because there is always an emergency button if anything goes wrong.