Miniature Font

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

What is your opinion of the use of really small font?

I love it!
23%
It's okay.
5%
Who cares? Deal with it!
23%
It's obnoxious
23%
AHH! I see it and want to injure somebody!
27%

Total votes: 22

Padme Solo
Gold Member

Post by Padme Solo »

Me wrote:The only place where I really don't mind it is if someone is posting a spoiler and wants people to choose wether or not they want to see it.

To see the small stuff, I don't use the quote button. I just copy and paste the small test into the address bar in my browser. Just don't accidentally hit enter.
I use Google tool bar, just paste it in the search. and be sure not to hit enter!
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

I love using the small font!!!
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Padme Solo wrote:
Me wrote:The only place where I really don't mind it is if someone is posting a spoiler and wants people to choose wether or not they want to see it.

To see the small stuff, I don't use the quote button. I just copy and paste the small test into the address bar in my browser. Just don't accidentally hit enter.
I use Google tool bar, just paste it in the search. and be sure not to hit enter!
I just bring up notepad and paste it into there.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Trent DeWhite wrote:Indeed, font size "0" would be invisible to the naked eye, EK. :D

Of course, you could always use the white font color. ;)
thats seeable and so is zero font see [size=0]HAH[/size] but i use a combination of white and zero
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

I'll give you 20 bucks if you let me say Awsomness. but that is not what I want to say because this is hillarious!
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

i dont like it because i have poor eyesight and cant read it and cant tell if it really is small or if a normal person can see it. howd ya like my run on sentance? :)
Last edited by JesusFreak777 on Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

JesusFreak777 wrote:i dont like it because i have poor eyesight and cant read it and cant tell if it rally is small or if a normal person can see it. howd ya like my run on sentance? :)
Nice, JesusFreak. ;)

Again, if used in the appropriate time and place, the tiny font can be quite amusing. At times, however, I prefer using a size between Tiny (size 7) and Small (size 9). I call it Sminy.

:D
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!