NFL Live Chats

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

NFL Live Chats

Post by bookworm »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image I set up a channel in the Chatroom for live chatting NFL games again! \:D/

It is primarily for Thursday Night Football, the Sunday Night game, and Monday Night Football since that's when there is only one game on so everyone would be watching it. It can also be used during the rest of the Sunday games, but because there are multiple games being played at the same time not everyone will be watching the same one. But people can certainly still hang out and comment on the one they are.

Football is great to experience in a group so I hope people show; it will be fun! Especially if there are fans of the particular teams that are playing.
Connect to the Chatroom and join #NFL if you're able to be online while you watch and let's have some ToO viewing parties! If you aren't able to chat during the game you can at least pop in at commercial breaks and halftime!

It was really fun when people came by last season, even though it was only a few times. I hope there can be more attendance this year.
It would be particularly great if we get some team fans in for some of our rivalry games, or members of our fantasy league who can comment on how their players perform. \:D/

Schedule of games, dates, times, and channels
AIO_rules
Lurker

Post by AIO_rules »

I've been able to make it to a few of these, and they are great fun!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Didn't have very much action during the regular season unfortunately, but the few we did were fun! Please come by for the playoff games folks!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

-- 22 Jan 2017 06:49 pm --

Image Image Image

This is it! Patriots vs Falcons in Super Bowl LI February 5th on Fox!
Let's have a large, fun gathering to close out the season! Come join #NFL if you're watching the game, if you aren't watching but want to follow along, or even if you don't really care but want to hang out anyway! And if you're having a real life party and aren't able to chat during game action you can at least check in at commercial breaks and halftime!