Candies and Sweets

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
GJ
Pilgrim

Candies and Sweets

Post by GJ »

I'm a crazed chocolate lover. Basically anything chocolate is my favourite. :) I tend to eat healthily though at certain times of the year I feel inclined to let loose a bit.

My favourites are; Double Deckers, Almond Joy, 3 Musketeers, Turkish Delight...which is phenomenal. =D>

What are yours?
"To know whether truth is actually true or just an imposter, give it some licorice." -Wooton Basset
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Does ice cream count? :p

I'm really into chocolate too. But I generally like chocolate with something. Like nuts, peanut butter, wafers, or caramel.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

snubs wrote:Does ice cream count? :p

I'm really into chocolate too. But I generally like chocolate with something. Like nuts, peanut butter, wafers, or caramel.
Yes! Ice cream does indeed count.
My favourite flavour is Chocolate, or Jamoca Almond Fudge. :inlove:
"To know whether truth is actually true or just an imposter, give it some licorice." -Wooton Basset
Mariogeek
Tallying up

Post by Mariogeek »

I personally am neither a chocoholic nor a sweetaholic, it depends on what mood I'm in. Last year I was hoping for lots of sour things for Halloween and this year all I want it a Reese's peanut butter cup. :D :D
Yo
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

Mariogeek wrote:I personally am neither a chocoholic nor a sweetaholic, it depends on what mood I'm in. Last year I was hoping for lots of sour things for Halloween and this year all I want it a Reese's peanut butter cup. :D :D
Ah, Reese's are delightful I'll admit. :D Sour candy however...stiff on my tongue.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

GJFH wrote:
I like the more adventurous flavors, like vanilla. \:D/ That's my favorite. =p
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

snubs wrote:
GJFH wrote:
I like the more adventurous flavors, like vanilla. \:D/ That's my favorite. =p
Vanilla is beautiful in its pure, unblemished form. I have a respect for you. :)
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

Chocolate is by far my favorite sweet. I like it in all its forms, almost regardless of what it's paired with. The darker the chocolate is, the better.

Ice cream is also good. :yes:
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

Tea Ess wrote:Chocolate is by far my favorite sweet. I like it in all its forms, almost regardless of what it's paired with. The darker the chocolate is, the better.

Ice cream is also good. :yes:
Amen to that.

Has anyone had coffee flavoured ice cream? It's another delectable. :o
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

I don't think so, actually. I have tried coffee flavored yogurt, but it was less than delectable. :(
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

Tea Ess wrote:I don't think so, actually. I have tried coffee flavored yogurt, but it was less than delectable. :(
Well, if we're on the subject on yoghurt, I doubt that would be good. Yoghurt and ice cream are very different things.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Yeesss, coffee/mocha flavored ice cream is yummy. =D I like most coffee flavored things, though coffee flavored yogurt sounds disgusting.
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

snubs wrote:Yeesss, coffee/mocha flavored ice cream is yummy. =D I like most coffee flavored things, though coffee flavored yogurt sounds disgusting.
Mmhn. I've always loved coffee flavoured things, candies and chocolate and cake...yoghurt though, you can't make that a delicacy or treat. Unless of course one is referring to frozen yoghurt. :D
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

Yeah, the coffee flavor clashed way too much with the yogurt. The taste just didn't work.

Have you had flourless chocolate cake?
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

Tea Ess wrote:Yeah, the coffee flavor clashed way too much with the yogurt. The taste just didn't work.

Have you had flourless chocolate cake?
No...what exactly does it taste like?
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

It tastes strongly of chocolate. :p I would describe the consistency as being between a regular cake and fudge, like a dense brownie.

GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

Tea Ess wrote:It tastes strongly of chocolate. :p I would describe the consistency as being between a regular cake and fudge, like a dense brownie.

That is beautiful son, I can almost taste it. =D>
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

It's the most amazing dessert ever. I usually only have it for birthdays. :drool:
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

I like Almond Joy. I also like Snickers every one in a while. I do like sweets but most of the time I like salty snacks. Chocolate covered strawberries are amazing though. That would be hard to get tired of.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

Kaida wrote:I like Almond Joy. I also like Snickers every one in a while. I do like sweets but most of the time I like salty snacks. Chocolate covered strawberries are amazing though. That would be hard to get tired of.
Ooh, I haven't had those in a while. :inlove: And salty snacks can be tasty, my favourite combination would be chocolate covered pretzels, with the sea salt.

Or there's soft drinks and hot chocolate. I really don't drink soda, only hot chocolate. Though due to an incident that occurred last week, I haven't been brave enough to make hot chocolate. :(
http://www.odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewt ... 06#p124506