College Bowl Pick'em and Live Chats!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

College Bowl Pick'em and Live Chats!

Post by bookworm »

Image It's time to pick the college football bowl games again! \:D/

You have until December 16th to submit your picks! I hope we have several people play. :)

Previous: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

I've also set up a channel in the Chatroom for live chatting the games! \:D/
Join #Bowl if you're able to be online while you watch, especially if you are rooting for either team! It would be particularly great if we get some of our pick'em contest players in there to comment on how they're doing. :) If you can't watch and chat you can at least come by to check in during commercial breaks!

I won't be there for most of the early bowls, but feel free to hold your own viewing parties. Hopefully we'll have a good showing when we get to the bigger ones in a couple weeks.

Schedule of teams, bowls, dates, times, and channels
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

I think I keep getting worse at these. :P

But Ohio State made it all worth it. :evillaugh: This really does emphasis that PSU won the Big Ten.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I am SO sick of Alabama, have been for years but it's really reached a boiling point this season; someone knock them out of here already! :x
Clemson almost got them in the Championship last year, we're going to have a rematch, I'm rooting like crazy they pull it off this time.

Edit:

They did it!! :D

Congratulations to AE for winning the picking contest! \:D/

Final Scores:
1. AE - 25 (88.2%)
2. bookworm - 23 (71.6%)
3. KF - 21 (51.3%)