Super Bowl LI

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Super Bowl LI

Post by bookworm »

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Discussion thread for Super Bowl LI, New England Patriots vs Atlanta Falcons, February 5th on Fox!

Be sure to come by the Chatroom viewing party in #NFL to live chat the game while you're watching! Or just come hang out! If you're having a real life party and aren't able to watch and chat you can at least check in at commercial breaks and halftime!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

This is going to be a good one. The Falcons are just fun to watch.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

If I were going into this as a fan of just the sport I would be more excited about this Super Bowl than I have been for several years. It should be an awesome football game!

However as I am a Patriot hater that will be sick if they win another trophy here, I unfortunately can't sit back and just enjoy whatever happens as good football whatever the outcome. Rooting so hard for the Falcons.
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

Lol. Yes will be excite :yes:
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

I declare that the New England Patriots will win Super Bowl LI!
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I'm hoping the Falcons can pull it off. Because Goldberg played for them a billion years ago. And because the Patriots are dumb.

Rather Patriots than the Steelers I suppose.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Almost time! Remember the chat party!
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

The former President will give the toin coss, as the incumbent is busy making America great again.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

It's time! Please come by the Chatroom party! #NFL \:D/
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Now that was a game.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I am so incredibly upset that I have to have my Patriot hate tinting this game because as a fan of the sport I should see this as probably the greatest Super Bowl ever. That's how I feel about it right now, recognizing its greatness but unable to appreciate it. I need time to process this.
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

This. Was. An epic. Game.

I'm sorry it was so troubling for you bookworm but It's gotta be the best game I've ever seen, which isn't saying a terrible lot, but I enjoyed it very much and enjoyed talk-shouting at you guys about it on the chat ^_^
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

That was great! Unbelievable!!!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I was only mildly interested, but watched part of the game with my dad. I tried to read in between him yelling, "Did you see that? Look at that!" repeatedly while I made "Mmmhmmm" noises and looked over enough to get an idea of what all the fuss was about. My dad isn't a big NFL fan and doesn't watch any of the regular season games, but he gets pretty animated once the playoffs roll around. ;)