NBA Playoff 2017 Live Chats

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

NBA Playoff 2017 Live Chats

Post by bookworm »

ImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image I set up a Chatroom channel for live chatting the NBA Playoffs! \:D/
Join #NBA if you're able to be online while you watch, especially if you are rooting for either team playing, and let's have some ToO viewing parties! If you are watching but can't chat during game action you can at least come by to check in during breaks!

For now just drop by when a game is on and see if anyone else is there, we'll get more organized and hopefully have progressively more attendance as the rounds advance.

Schedule of games, times, and channels
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

Oh goody!
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

-- 13 Apr 2017 11:02 pm --

Please someone take out the Cavaliers and Warriors as soon as possible! >_>

-- 26 May 2017 09:52 am --

ImageImage ImageImage

Well, it's Golden State vs Cleveland in the NBA Final for the third year in a row.
You either love this or hate it, either way pick a side and join the chat: #NBA All the games are on ABC so anyone can watch.

Schedule:
Game 1: June 1
Game 2: June 4
Game 3: June 7
Game 4: June 9
Game 5: June 12 - if needed
Game 6: June 15 - if needed
Game 7: June 18 - if needed

-- 01 Jun 2017 06:43 am --

I can't believe I'm rooting for there to be a repeat champion, and for Lebron to do it of all people, but I hope so much that the Cavaliers win. Durant's ring chasing paying off would be even more of a mockery to the sport than this repeat repeat series is. And I hope they sweep too; just get this pointless, boring season over as soon as we can.