Free slurpee today (7/11)

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Free slurpee today (7/11)

Post by bookworm »

Go to 7-Eleven between 11 and 7 \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I even knew about this and still didn't go! Oh well. Maybe next time.

It's funny, because the other day a friend and I were talking and she was asking if I knew when free Slurpee day was, and neither of us knew....and then I saw when it was and went, "Oh yeah, 7/11 is doing a special deal on their iconic product on 7/11...I probably should be able to keep track of that date for next year..." #-o
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

There aren't any 7-11s anywhere near me...so I couldn't take advantage of this like I used to. :( I did, however, take my 2 boys to Chick-Fil-A for Cow Appreciation Day. \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I didn't even know that there were places without 7-11s nearby! :shock: I'm sure your boys were adorable dressed up as cows!