Staycation Ideas

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Bren
Be positive!

Staycation Ideas

Post by Bren »

Usually every 3rd week of July I go to Tulsa, Oklahoma for 4 days. This year I'm not going for various reasons. However, I did take the 4 days off to enjoy a staycation. Seeing as I've never done a staycation I'd love some ideas. It's a staycation for one so I'm trying to figure out how to keep it interesting while staying in the limitations of having to bike wherever I go and the fact I'm in a rented apartment.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Sounds like fun! Maybe plan a game or movie night with friends? Something that you all like, or something new you want to try? You could do potluck or order pizza. As an ice cream fan, consider doing a do-it-yourself sundae bar with bowls of different toppings.

Plan an afternoon (or two or three) with a good book you've been waiting to read. Maybe plan a trip to the local library, or a museum or the zoo, if any of those appeal to you and are close enough.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Look at funny pictures on the internet while wearing a festive hat.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Thanks for the ideas, I'll try to incorporate some of those into my vacation.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Let us know how it goes, Bren! :D I hope you have lots of fun.