Just when I thought everyone had forgotten...

My humiliation continues, nearly two years later...

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Just when I thought everyone had forgotten...

Post by ~JCGJ~ »

And here I was, just yesterday, thinking about how great it was that most everyone had finally forgotten this humiliation. ](*,)
BUT NOPE. I'm suddenly, once again, on the front page of Reddit. :anxious: :lol:
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

I saw that earlier and did a double take. xD Must be 3 times as weird for you.
Last edited by Knight Fisher on Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
shnoodlec
Tallying up

Post by shnoodlec »

Bahaha, I saw that during my late-night soulless scrolling (as you know :p). Like I said before, very impressive trick ;) What happened to the book? Did you have to pay a fine? :p
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread HERE. come find me on the ToO chat if you dare.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Don't think of it as humiliation. You got to experience a miracle in action, and now everyone who goes on Reddit gets to see it too! That's pretty cool. :D (Though it must be really weird to see such a traumatic moment as a gif that people leave comments on...)