We're engaged!!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

We're engaged!!

Post by NatetheGreat »

Yesterday I proposed to my best friend in the whole world, Michelle. :D

We've been dating for almost two years now, so it was about time. :anxious:

Any advice for a newly-engaged couple from all you experienced folk is welcome. :p
Attachments
41196710084_12ce4a7b3f_z.jpg
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Well, I'm a little disappointed, because I thought by the topic title you meant that you and I were engaged. :(

But otherwise, congrats! \:D/ My best advice for a happy marriage is to make sure you don't get weighed down by material things and send me all your extra money after spending on the absolute necessities.
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

The Top Crusader wrote:Well, I'm a little disappointed, because I thought by the topic title you meant that you and I were engaged. :(

But otherwise, congrats! \:D/ My best advice for a happy marriage is to make sure you don't get weighed down by material things and send me all your extra money after spending on the absolute necessities.
Sorry to disappoint. :(

Grand advice! \:D/ I'll just need your address, bank account numbers, and SSN so I can set up the direct deposit. ;)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Whoa, that's awesome! Congratulations, Nate! :D What a sweet picture of you and your fiancee.
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Thank you, Catspaw! :D I feel very blessed.