Dream Job?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Dream Job?

Post by Petrichor »

Focus on the Family is hiring a "Writer Apprentice."

The job description says they are looking for someone who "Becomes immersed in the world of Adventures in Odyssey, learning the show’s history, characters, locations, and storylines." Some people on the ToO may be slightly overqualified.

Seriously, though, this looks like it could be an awesome opportunity for someone out there. \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That does sound pretty awesome! :D There are definitely plenty of ToOers who qualify as being immersed on the AIO world. :yes:
Horsegirl
29K to go!

Post by Horsegirl »

Some people would be so good at this job here. Really it could really help your case to get the job if you say you are in the TOo
Hello I was going to put a inspirational thing here but couldn't find a thing then I was going to make something up but ran out of ideas so I thought I would just talk and talk till I don't know run out of ink or wait no ink ummm I guess run out of fingers or keys? You should stop reading now because it may talk a long time to run out of ether of those
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

How aware of the ToO are the folks on the AiO team? Have any ever been members?
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

Although my knowledge is rather limited, I think some of the AIO team has been somewhat involved with the ToO. I know Nathan Hoobler was/is a member, and Phil Lollar has attended at least one chat. There were probably others, but those are the only people I can think of off the top of my head.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

NatetheGreat wrote:How aware of the ToO are the folks on the AiO team? Have any ever been members?
Shadowpaw worked there. A few are members here and have participated in some site events in the past.
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Petrichor wrote:Although my knowledge is rather limited, I think some of the AIO team has been somewhat involved with the ToO. I know Nathan Hoobler was/is a member, and Phil Lollar has attended at least one chat. There were probably others, but those are the only people I can think of off the top of my head.
bookworm wrote:
NatetheGreat wrote:How aware of the ToO are the folks on the AiO team? Have any ever been members?
Shadowpaw worked there. A few are members here and have participated in some site events in the past.
That's super cool. :)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

NatetheGreat wrote:That's super cool. :)
It really is. :yes: