Free MLB.tv account!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Free MLB.tv account!

Post by bookworm »

I had to share this information, even though I don't know how many people here that it applies to will really care, because for the ones that would care this is a huge deal. I definitely wish I had known about it earlier, so I'm making sure to do my part passing it on to others:

College students who verify current enrollment through ID.me can get a fully functional MLB.tv account for absolutely free! :mad: (Usually over $115!)

I just found out about this and even though this season is almost over I signed up immediately! You don't have to give any payment details, it won't automatically renew, you just get access for a year then it goes away. Then you can sign up again if they continue the promotion next year.

This is an amazing offer if you have any level of interest in baseball at all! I don't know how I had never heard about it before, apparently it's been a thing for at least a few years now.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That's really cool. I don't qualify (and am also not interested to stress over it) but that's a great offer and a smart move to build long-term support.