MLB Playoff and World Series 2018 Live Chats

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

MLB Playoff and World Series 2018 Live Chats

Post by bookworm »

ImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image I set up a Chatroom channel for live chatting the MLB Wild Card games though the World Series! \:D/

There are three ToOer teams in the postseason this year: KF's Cubs, sam's Astros, and schnoodelc's Braves. Hopefully that draws some folks in who otherwise wouldn't have a reason to care; rooting on teams of ToO fans is great fun! :)

If you have a game on and are able to be online while you watch, connect to the Chatroom and join #MLB and let's have some ToO viewing parties! If you are watching but can't chat during the game you can at least come by to check in during some commercial breaks! You're also more than welcome to come by if you aren't watching but want to root along anyway, or even if you don't care about the game at all but just want to hang out!

Schedule of games, dates, times, and channels
321tumbler
Tallying up

Post by 321tumbler »

Almost to the World Series! We'll see if they can top the excitement of last year!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

ImageImage Image Image

This is it! Boston Red Sox vs Los Angeles Dodgers in the World Series!

I will be hosting live chats for each game; they are all on Fox so anyone can watch! Come by #MLB to follow the action together, especially if you are rooting for either team! If you aren't watching the game but want to just hang out that's great too!

Schedule:
Game 1: October 23, 8:00 PM ET
Game 2: October 24, 8:00 PM ET
Game 3: October 26, 8:00 PM ET
Game 4: October 27, 8:00 PM ET
Game 5: October 28, 8:15 PM ET - if needed
Game 6: October 30, 8:00 PM ET - if needed
Game 7: October 31, 8:00 PM ET - if needed
321tumbler
Tallying up

Post by 321tumbler »

Two great games so far! Best part was when the one guy made that catch. If he is done with his baseball career he could be a great dancer. (I have no clue what his name is, but he's pretty cool.) No game today, but we'll see what happens tomorrow night. Come join us if you can!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Unreal.
Game 3 is going into the 15th - longest ever in both time and innings!
:thud:

-- 27 Oct 2018 12:32 am --

Walk off home run. 18 innings. 7 hours 20 minutes.
321tumbler
Tallying up

Post by 321tumbler »

Still kinda bummed that I couldn't stay awake for it, but I got a good story from it. If you want to hear the story, y'all should join us tomorrow night. It could be the last game with Boston winning it all!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

It was a great series! Too bad more people didn't hang out, but we had a nice little group at the end. :)

Logs will be posted as soon as I can get to it.