Study Abroad

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Study Abroad

Post by Jehoshaphat »

I am considering studying abroad for a semester during my time at college. I am wondering if anyone on here has ever done that and if they have any recommendations?
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

I did during my MBA! In my case, it was just a summer exchange, but I spent two amazing months at the Copenhagen Business School in Denmark. It was one of the best decisions I ever made (and also probably a huge factor in my choice to travel the world right now) and I can't recommend it enough.

Did you have a place in mind ?
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I haven't decided. I also don't know if I can afford it.

I would love to study in Europe somewhere. My university has a pretty large study abroad program in Rome but it requires a certain minor that I don't have and don't have time to take. But there are also many other potential options.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

well, first thing's first, Europe is very big--it's a collection of dozens of countries and there's a world of difference between say, studying in Portugal or going to Estonia. Prices, culture, weather, etc. So if you have an idea of roughly where you'd like to go I could provide more advice if you want \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer