Mission Trips

Are you going anywhere this summer?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Mission Trips

Post by poWerbOy »

I thought this would be a good discussion. Talk about past mission trips you've been on and trips you may be taking soon.I am finally going on my first mission trip to Cambodia this summer. My Chrsitian school is building a sister school there.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I would like to go to Portugal for a missions trip. Also Austrailia could be kinda cool ( a friend of mine there said that less than 2 % of Aussies attend church regularly...........regularly meaning once a month or more often).........so there's a huge missions field.

I've been offered the opportunity to go to Costa Rica for a missions trip..........though it won't be this summer.......it'll be in Nov.........however I have a small conflict........I've also been offered the opportunity to go to Israel in Oct.............I have to choose one for two different reasons............I won't have the money to go on both......and I can't take that much time off of work.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Well, I'm not allowed to go, but my sister and her friends were thinking about going on the one with my youth group. My sister decided not to go this year, but her friends are going...

Last year, they went to Belize, and this summer, they are going to Moscow. Since I can't go, I'm planning on helping them raise the money, as much as humanly possible. It's like... 2,500 dollars per person... Not exactly pocket money, for most of the kids at my church.

Good luck to you all. :)

Sarah
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

It's never worked out for me. My youth group (which I'm no longer apart of b/c of graduating and moving) was going to go to Peru, but that fell through unfortunately.

-Jonathan
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

past two years went to Rosarita("o" cant remember) with youth group. just found out I'm going again this year