Dream Vacation

where would you go?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
spiderman
insert dash here

Post by spiderman »

Anne wrote:Colorado Springs, Colorado! I've been there twice, but I love Colorado, especially the FOTF centre and Whit's End!
I've been there once. It would bo neat to go again.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Anne wrote:Colorado Springs, Colorado! I've been there twice, but I love Colorado, especially the FOTF centre and Whit's End!
I would also love to go to Europe, particularly northern Europe.
Prince Edward Island would also be nice to visit.
I would love to visit Colorado. :) For many years I've heard how beautiful it is to look at the Rockies but I've only gotten to see them in person once in my life.
At night.
Flying over them.
I know it was the Rockies because I spotted Denver all lit up and then suddenly the lights (what few there were) were a lot closer and I could even make out street lights. :-$
I'd like to visit PEI someday as well. I have friends who live there and they think it's wonderful. :)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I can't argue with Colorado Springs, CO.

My big dream in life is to visit New Zealand.
Bandit Squirrel
OK

Post by Bandit Squirrel »

I would like to visit Germany, England, and a lot of other places I can't think of right now. I someday would love to take a trip around the U.S. by train.
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

Hmm. It's a tie between New Zealand and Hawaii, I think. Especially after watching LOTR and hearing about the wonders of Waikiki Beach...
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr