Greetings and Salutations!

I have returned!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Eugene! You've come home! *starts "Welcome Home, Eugene" party*

Your presence here is a sheer joy, and I'm sure that with time you will remember all of your friends here at the Town of Odyssey. Let's look at some pictures to try to refresh your memory.

Here's Eugene Blackgaard (we usually call him EB) dressed up like Edwin Blackgaard and pouring tea for a group of his friends.

This one is of the new university library. They named it after me. Wait a minute, what was Aunt Bertha doing there? Never mind about this one, Eugene - you wouldn't have been there anyway.

How about this picture? Try to remember. It was really exciting when Mellow got his cool avatar and signature! How could you forget something so cool?

And let's not forget any TH memories that might be hidden in your mind. Don't you remember Barbie? (I know, the picture is kind of hideous, isn;t it?) Do you really not even remember when EB was killed by Amadeo?

Oh, Eugene, help is coming! We're your friends, and we will support you through this difficult time in your life. Say "hi" to Katrina for us!
Paul B
OK

Post by Paul B »

Eugene will you be working at whitsend again?Will katrina also work at whitsend?Or will she work back at the book store?