The top 25 things I'll rememebr most about the TH

Read my list, then post the things you'll remember most about the ol' TH!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

The top 25 things I'll rememebr most about the TH

Post by AIO Psyche »

The 25 things I’ll remember most about the TH.
Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.

1. The day I joined.

2. First meeting one of my best friends in the world, and on the TH, Jonathan.

3. The day I met Jared. *shudder*

4. The day I met Top. *shudder again*

5. Jared deleting my posts.

6. My horrrid spelingg.

7. First hearing about Amadeo killing EB.

8. The day I debuted the TH Talent Show.

9. The moment MX (Monday) and I first became friends.

10. The long, very fulfilling conversation MX and myself had about ‘The Carpenters’.

11. The day I met EB. (Little did I know the repercussions that meeting would have!)

12. The day I hit 1000 posts!

13. Reading a long, very interesting PM that Nathan Hoobler took the time to write to me.

14. Shadowpaw explaining to me what it was that I had done wrong after I had done it.

15. The many friendships I forged during the time I’ve been on the TH.

16. The time Amadeo practically bit my head off over posting vauge thread titles. (Sorry Amadeo, I had to include that! You know I still like you a lot!)

17. The day Shadowpaw told me about the TOO.

18. Hearing about the quacking waterfowl that was banned from the TH.

19. A long, drawn out discussion (Or argument, according to some!) about Blackgaard, ‘Blackgaard’s Revenge’, and the Novacom saga with Jonathan.

20. Reading the post about why Gimp was banned.

21. The day I gave myself the Mr. Crocker avy from ‘The Fairly Odd Parents’, and went around, posting that fairies are real, and that I wanted to catch one.

22. The day I sent a pm to EB with the Carly Simon siggy of her looking to the sky with her hands up in the air. My pm read ‘Hey EB!’ It made him say “That was…….interesting………”

23. The day I first saw the TH crash.

24. The day the TH came back up!

25. Sitting here, in front of my computer, thinking of my time on the TH, and how I learned a lot on that board. I learned that my opinion is just that; my opinion. I learned that you should ALWAYS check your information before telling someone something. I learned that you should respect other people’s opinions and feelings. I learned that saying you’re sorry is never easy. I learned that 99% of the time, saying you’re sorry makes you look a heck of a lot bigger in other peoples eyes, and makes them respect you more. I learned it is very hard to keep a secret! I learned that there are some people crazier than me on this planet! And finally, I learned that I am only a small part of a very large world, and the earth really doesn’t revolving around me.
Last edited by AIO Psyche on Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

AIO PSYCHE wrote:19. A long, drawn out discussion (Or argument, according to some!) about Blackgaard, ‘Blackgaard’s Revenge’, and the Novacom saga with Jonathan.
haha, that's b/c it was an arguement ;)

-Jonathan
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

What's this? Nothing about how you and I became friends? :(
Heh, just kidding, I'm sure you meant to have put it there.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:What's this? Nothing about how you and I became friends? :(
Heh, just kidding, I'm sure you meant to have put it there.
He did say something in there about meeting you.

-Jonathan
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

so yuo've left the TH? #-o
Image [img]
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

who is this water fowl that got banned?
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Duckies, you mook. ;)
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [-X Now now EB, let's be nice. *snicker* Ok, so maybe it is a bit funny.........:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Last edited by AIO Psyche on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

You mook. Heheheh, now why am I so low on that list?
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

You are number nine! Besides, the list is in no order. I wrote them down as they came to me.
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

Monday wrote:You mook. Heheheh, now why am I so low on that list?
good grief at least your on the list. :bolt:
Image [img]
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

The TH is not Dead! we are still there keeping it alive on the breakable thread. hey I told you about the duckies quack quack.
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!