Pay Day

Wicked

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Fenix
The Rich

Pay Day

Post by Fenix »

What are you going to spend you money on?

I was thinking about joining some contest but I think i m going to save my money to donate it to a mayor campaign.

What about you guys?
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I have already gotten some payday's. But, to answer your question I am going to save....save.....and save some more!

P.s.- I'm the first to post again!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I have also gotten paid a few times..........and I also will be saving my money up.......not quite sure for what yet.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I've already contributed most of my money to Elf and Mellow's campaign, which we promptly used to help pay for the entry fee. However, I'd like to save up for a "High School Equivalence" as well as a "Business Degree." It (the latter degree) isn't far off from what I'd like to get in real life. \:D/
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

I would also like to get the highschool equivalence..........then after that the nursing degree. ](*,) *Wonders if Shadowpaw realizes the cost in ToO money for the nursing degree is almost what it costs in real life* Oh well, I shan't complain.......I make money faster here than I do in real life :D

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I want to get my high school equivalence degree so I can make more money, and eventually be able to afford a higher level of education! \:D/ But it looks like it will take a long time before I'll have enough money. Our paychecks don't add up very fast - that's the slow way to make money around here!
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Yup.......25$ every three days helps out, but I make far more money (when the internet stays up) in a couple hours posting than I do in the three days "at work".........oh well, I guess with it being like it is, it's more incentive to post..........I mean now if I were making 250$ every three days I probably wouldn't be as likely to post so much (yeah, right! :D ) because in a week's time I'd have almost 1000$ from work........

Besides, it's not like we preform physical labor (or any work on the site anyway)............so it's really free money just for showing up.........I don't know about your, but I have NEVER complained about free money ;)

I wonder how much the jobs that we can get with the highschool equivalence pay.....Shadowpaw: *hint* *hint* *nudge* *nudge* :)

Peace Out

-Gimp

Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

gimp80995 wrote:Yup.......25$ every three days helps out, but I make far more money (when the internet stays up) in a couple hours posting than I do in the three days "at work".........oh well, I guess with it being like it is, it's more incentive to post..........I mean now if I were making 250$ every three days I probably wouldn't be as likely to post so much (yeah, right! :D ) because in a week's time I'd have almost 1000$ from work........

Besides, it's not like we preform physical labor (or any work on the site anyway)............so it's really free money just for showing up.........I don't know about your, but I have NEVER complained about free money ;)
Very true. One must also realize that entry level jobs do not require any prerequisites. Because everything we 'earn' is essentially free money, it would make little sense to increase the wages of entry level jobs. I'm content with where it's at now, although I would not complain if Shadowpaw decided to give us a raise. ;)
gimp wrote:I wonder how much the jobs that we can get with the highschool equivalence pay.....Shadowpaw: *hint* *hint* *nudge* *nudge* :)
I've been wondering about that, too, Gimp. :-k :: hint hint nudge nudge :: Although I'd also like to see what kind of jobs one can get with the high school equivalence.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I donated $1100 to a campaign. Now I have nothing to spend it on, so I'll probably just save.

-Jonathan
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I'm saving for a degree. I want to get one so I can get a higher paying job, increase my resources, and maybe run for mayor sometime in the future.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

I already bought an avatar and siggy. I might just save it.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I bought an avatar, and a pair of Jordo's tennis shoes.

Now I'm saving up to buy a degree. I'm not sure which one yet, though.
Christian Cowgirl
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Christian Cowgirl »

I can't figure out how to make my avvy work! I bought it but nothing changed...
I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Well, you don't technically buy an avatar, you buy the right to have an avatar. You still have to choose your avatar.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

I am getting an English Degree at the College, after I help EK start the new faction thingy we are making.
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I want to get a dgree, and now that I'm back, maybe I can do that.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I want to get my high school equivalence degree so I can make more money, and eventually be able to afford a higher level of education but I really want the business degree. But it looks like it will take a long time before I'll have enough money. Our paychecks don't add up very fast so thats why you need to post a lot to get money! I would alos like to know what the jobs pay after you get the education. More *hint hint*
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

The 2$ to 20$ per post does add up (and I have already made two 20$ posts........they don't have to take hours to write, or be thousands of words like Jared would be inclined to write to make the 20$)

Peace Out

-Gimp

J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Bmuntz wrote:I want to get my high school equivalence degree so I can make more money, and eventually be able to afford a higher level of education but I really want the business degree. But it looks like it will take a long time before I'll have enough money. Our paychecks don't add up very fast so thats why you need to post a lot to get money! I would alos like to know what the jobs pay after you get the education. More *hint hint*
yeah, me too, that way I can see if it's really worth getting.. *hint hint*
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

How do you get degrees to earn more money? I want one!
Evolution is a faith, not a science!