10,000th post

In less then two weeks?!?

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Awesome!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Yay! I don't think I've ever seen a forum take off this quickly. On to the next ten thousand.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

Me wrote:Yay! I don't think I've ever seen a forum take off this quickly. On to the next ten thousand.
yes indeedy!
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Yay for the ToO! It had growen to fast for me to keep up with! :mad: :thud: :shocking: :sumo: :cheerleader: :dumb: and I :duel: :duel: just want to use this one.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Such a celebration deserves a sideshow of fencers! :)
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

We're ONLY going for 10,000 in the next two weeks..........where's your ambition.........15,000 at least.........after all we've grown as far as members too ;)

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

Well I'll be. This definitely deserves a couple enthusiastic thumbs up!
Definitely some good jobs done right there by Shadowpaw (for brainchilding this) and for the NPCs (controlled by the unseen ones.)
And a very special thanks to all the *COUGH* excessive *COUGH* posters *COUGH* EB *COUGH* EK *COUGH* Chandler *SNEEZE*.

Excuse me, I don't know what was up with that... ;)

***Uses a frequently unused emoticon in honor of the event***
:shocking:
Not dead yet.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

That one should come with an epilepsy warning.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Me wrote:That one should come with an epilepsy warning.
My poor eyes are fried... almost couldn't handle it. [-X
Thanks for the compliment David. ;)
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:
2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate? ToO! ToO! Go ToO!
:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

(Well, technically, the ToO isn't a "who", but who cares.)

The ToO- an exciting town filled with:

:soapbox: :demonstration: -- Um, enthusiastic politicians and Jared-ists...

:-({|= -- Artists...

:sumo: -- Wrestlers...

:insane: :pigfly: :clown: :pirate: :wacky: :hithead: -- and random people of every kind.

But everyone's friendly, of course... :grouphug: :hug: :console: :truce:

:slap: :pysche: :stooges: :neener: Most of the time, anyway.

That was random. I enjoyed doing it, though...
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

This is definately the first board I have ever seen grow this fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we all did a great part in enhancing the Town of Odyssey... I feel proud of myself. hehe :jester:
Christian Cowgirl
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Christian Cowgirl »

What I want to know is when this fad will wear off... if ever.... It seems we might all wake up one day and find out we have a life!!

NAAAAA!!! Keep the party goin! \:D/
I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

David O wrote:Well I'll be. This definitely deserves a couple enthusiastic thumbs up!
Definitely some good jobs done right there by Shadowpaw (for brainchilding this) and for the NPCs (controlled by the unseen ones.)
And a very special thanks to all the *COUGH* excessive *COUGH* posters *COUGH* EB *COUGH* EK *COUGH* Chandler *SNEEZE*.

Excuse me, I don't know what was up with that... ;)

***Uses a frequently unused emoticon in honor of the event***
:shocking:
you seem to have a cold..
would you like some cough medicine?
*David O leaves* :bolt:
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Christian Cowgirl wrote:What I want to know is when this fad will wear off... if ever.... It seems we might all wake up one day and find out we have a life!!
I have a life, it's just not where I am. And yes, that does make sense.

-Jonathan
David Harley
Gold Member

Post by David Harley »

David O wrote:Definitely some good jobs done right there by Shadowpaw (for brainchilding this) and for the NPCs (controlled by the unseen ones.)
Hey, it truly is David Harley, not some weird creepy person controlling me and I res---wait, unseen? Oo, I haven't turned invisible have I?
Remember kids, Ignorance of the law is no excuse!
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Christian Cowgirl wrote:What I want to know is when this fad will wear off... if ever.... It seems we might all wake up one day and find out we have a life!!
Excuse me...........what is this thing you refer to as "a life"? I keep hearing people use the term, but no one has ever taken the time to fully explain it to me.

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Excuse me...........what is this thing you refer to as "a life"? I keep hearing people use the term, but no one has ever taken the time to fully explain it to me.
Umm I think it has something to do with talking to people face to face and going somewhere other than to a computer....but I'm not sure either. Oh well. This is fun anyway. :shrugs:
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

JesusFreak777 wrote:
Umm I think it has something to do with talking to people face to face and going somewhere other than to a computer....but I'm not sure either. Oh well. This is fun anyway. :shrugs:
Other than a computer? Is there anything other than a computer? And what's this face to face business? How is that supposed to work? The only thing I face is my computer screen.
Last edited by Evil Chick on Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

JesusFreak777 wrote:
ohh lets all get cameras on our computers so then we can see eachother. uhh you know I'm kidding right?
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Evil Chick wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:
Other than a computer? Is there anything other than a computer? And what's this face to face business? How is that supposed to work? The only thing I face is my computer screen.
Oh, dude.......I get it......I've done face-to-face.........at work and church..........so "a life" is when you get off the computer to go to work or church for a few hours, then immediately rush back home to the saftey of the computer.

Peace Out

-Gimp