Kitten anyone?

please?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Christian Cowgirl
My posts are revolutionary

Kitten anyone?

Post by Christian Cowgirl »

I'm holding a week old kitten as I type, with one hand, so its slow... anyway... I've got 5 babies and 5 pregant girls, with av. 5 kittens a cat thats 30 kittens! ](*,) What am I gonna do with all of them!?

Share your cat stories here.
I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

hehehe, cats are quite funny. I believe this happened over winter break, I was about to leave to pick up my siblings from high school, and it was just me and the cat. Anyway, I went to get something from the bathroom and the cat followed. He couldn't see what was going on from the floor, so he decided to hop up onto the toilet to see. Unfortunately he didn't realize the lid wasn't down, and wound up going swimming :lol: He got out real fast, and I had a to dry him off. He wasn't happy, but I got a kick out of it.

-Jonathan
Christian Cowgirl

Ewwww! This should be a lesson for all of us. Always shut the toilet lid!
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

When or cat was a kitten we came home from Church close to Christmas and we found are kitten sleeping in the hay in the Naivety scene with the plaster donkey and cow.
chexfan2000
Gold Member

Post by chexfan2000 »

Oh, I have a great one... we adopted this 14-year-old cat, because nobody else wanted it, because it was senile and old and deaf and had lost all sense of taste, and one night it puked under my mom's bed. Lovely. So, my mom sprayed the "toxic" area with Lysol. Well, our cat did not approve. After all, how would you like it if someone sprayed your bed? So, the cat decided to get revenge... and "sprayed" my mom's bed... while she was in it! She woke up to a damp, unpleasent surprise. She was the only one who did not see the humor! :D
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

This is not a funny story... it is a sad and dark tale... with a happy plot-twisted ending...

Our cat had it's babies in a snowstorm! She had four kittens, who all appeared to half died. :( We were gonna dispose of the remains, but we didn't want our cat to go looking for them, so we put her in a box with the corpses in a bathroom so she would figure out they were dead. Well, she bathed them and actually revived one!!! =D> Now that same miracle kitten, had two kittens of her own! Both are black with white on their bellies! \:D/
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

lol, that's quite funny. My cat has decided it's bed is one of our sinks.

-Jonathan
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

I said it WASN'T a funny story! :noway:
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Jman 009 wrote:I said it WASN'T a funny story! :noway:
Whoops, I was talking about the story above yours. I didn't see your post.

-Jonathan
Christian Cowgirl

Bmuntz wrote:When or cat was a kitten we came home from Church close to Christmas and we found are kitten sleeping in the hay in the Naivety scene with the plaster donkey and cow.
Aw, I'll bet that was adorable :D
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I have a cat that is 1, but when I got her she was around 4-5 weeks. Also some neighbors across the street have a cat and she has had 3 litters! It is hilarious!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Jonathan wrote:My cat has decided it's bed is one of our sinks.
:lol: Must not be one you use too often.

I have my share of cat stories but I'd probably bore you all to death...
Which one should I share? :-k

Okay, here goes...
One time we took our kitten to the vet's office for his shots. He was still very small at the time but he had already developed a sense of humor. ;) Our regular vet wasn't in so the substitute vet administered the shots. This sub, Dr. K, was a big guy but he seemed nervous around animals (I may mention him again in another story). After he gave the kitten a shot, the kitten fell over onto his side in slow motion. I can't give you the right sound effect here to describe it but it looked pretty funny... except to Dr. K. He looked in horror as though he'd just damaged the kitten. He quickly picked him up and set him back on his feet, patted him, and said that he was fine. As soon as Dr. K turned his back... you guessed it. Over went the kitten. :lol:
You can only imagine the look on Dr. K's face when he turned back around and saw the kitten's position. :hilarious:

Yes the kitten was fine. Just playing a joke on a guy who called himself a vet while acting terrified of being around animals. \:D/
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Chandler wrote:
Jonathan wrote:My cat has decided it's bed is one of our sinks.
:lol: Must not be one you use too often.
Actually, I don't think it's used at all anymore. It wasn't used much before the cat claimed it.

-Jonathan
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

That's what I was assuming... cats and water don't normally mix too well. :)
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

Cool I love cats

:rofl2: Chandler, your kitten story was great! Do you still have that cat?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That poor vet!

I used to have a cat named Fuzz. She got old and sick and died, but we had some good times before that! When she was older, we got a kitten, and Fuzz was used to being the main attraction around the house, so having a frisky little hairball running around and trying to play with her didn't bring poor Fuzz any joy. It looked funny, with Fuzz trying to ignore the kitten, and the kitty just wanting to play.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Christian Cowgirl wrote::rofl2: Chandler, your kitten story was great! Do you still have that cat?
:lol: Thanks.

The kitten disappeared when he was 11 months old. :( One of many cats to come and go in my lifetime.