Meet our Consultant!

We hired out! Big Bucks! Swimming Pools! Grumble Cakes?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Meet our Consultant!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

In an attempt to get more "professional", Top and I have hired Dogbert as our buisness consultant. He, using his own brand of convincing, is attempting to get local buisnesses to support us! Let's see how he's doing.

Hmm... well, we don't take responsibilies for his actions, but Dogbert is entitled to his opinion! ;)
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Well, I certainly don't want to look like that...I know that EB and Top look much cooler and far more devestatingly handsome than that Dilbert fellow does. Besides, Top and EB are the choice of the intelligent voter, for those who understand what is best for both them personally and the ToO members as a whole. I will have to agree with Dogbert and support Top and EB in their race for mayor.

Thanks, Dogbert!
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Egad! I would hate to suffer that fate!!!!!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Dogbert wrote:Let's examine some of my "factual" data about these electional statistics. This says that people for vote for someone other than Top have been known to meet horrible fates. Many burst into flames out of sheer sorry and regret.
No need to get personal, Dogbert. :oops:

:mecry:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I want to look like that! :D Easy way to freak people out!

ok, so I don't. But I still don't know who I'm going to vote for.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Dogbert wrote:Let's examine some of my "factual" data about these electional statistics. This says that people for vote for someone other than Top have been known to meet horrible fates. Many burst into flames out of sheer sorry and regret.

Hey, Dogbert said it, not me. ;)
(We're just kidding. The only reason you'd burst into flames is using too much hairspray near a birthday cake.) :noway:

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Christian Cowgirl
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Christian Cowgirl »

EB that was great, I actually laughed out loud :P :lolsign:
I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:Hey, Dogbert said it, not me. ;)
(We're just kidding. The only reason you'd burst into flames is using too much hairspray near a birthday cake.) :noway:
I never said it was you. ;)

Birthday cake? :-s
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

That was funny! :lol:

*bursts into flames*
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Alas pour Chandler, I knew her, Mellow. :(

Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Poor Chandler! Pour Chandler? She must have melted after she burst into flames! This is quite a tragedy. *sniff* Good-bye forever, faithful *sniff* friend and comrade. *boo-hoo!* You will be missed by *waaahhh!* all your (former) fellow ToO citizens. *sniff*
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:

In eigth grade we would go into the locker room and make a flame thrower out of a can of air freshener and a lighter.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Me wrote:
Eugene Blackgaard wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:

In eigth grade we would go into the locker room and make a flame thrower out of a can of air freshener and a lighter.
hehe, last year me and a bunch of guys made a chain saw with paper clips in physics :p Our teacher wasn't amused though, and purposely broke off it's power source after we had successfully cut through several pencils and were attempting to cut through a pop bottle.

-Jonathan
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Catspaw wrote:Poor Chandler! Pour Chandler? She must have melted after she burst into flames! This is quite a tragedy. *sniff* Good-bye forever, faithful *sniff* friend and comrade. *boo-hoo!* You will be missed by *waaahhh!* all your (former) fellow ToO citizens. *sniff*
I just found this. :lol:

Thanks Catspaw! The feelings are mutual I'm sure. ;)