Showering

Yet another hygene topic

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

How often do you shower

Once or more per day
45%
Every other day
32%
a couple times a week
11%
Once a week
5%
Dude! You just reminded me it's time for my monthly shower!
3%
Who has time to shower? There are posts on the ToO to make.
5%

Total votes: 38

Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Every moring, a shower is neccessary for me to wake up. For my hair, I just get it wet, shake it a few time, and viola'! Perfect afro.
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I generally shower until the water goes cold. It does not take long. :(
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

That is very sad....... :console:

I used to live someplace where the water was like that and I hated it. Of course, with a bunch of roommates now, I can only stay in awhile if no one has gone before me--which is rare.
I love hotels where you can stay in FOREVER with the water piping hot. :D
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

I shower when I need to which isnt very often.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

The Top Crusader wrote:I generally shower until the water goes cold. It does not take long. :(
It doesn't take too long here either..........thus the reason I shut the water off whie I lather up.........save up some of the hot water so that my whole shower is nice and steaming hot.

Here it doesn't matter if I get in at 4:30 AM (before anyone else has had a chance to get up and be using the hot water) or 4:30 PM (when most everyone has been gone for most of the day, thus not using water) or somewhere in between...........I have just about 10 mins of hot water time......maybe slightly more.........I'll time it in the morning ;)

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I'm lucky to have the shower right by the water heater. :-$ My parents are the ones who usually get the short end of the stick. :-

I generally shower from 20-30 minutes. :anxious: It takes a long time to wash my hair! :noway:

(And enjoy the hot water in between... \:D/ )
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Chandler wrote:I generally shower from 20-30 minutes. :anxious: It takes a long time to wash my hair! :noway:
Your parents should make you pay for the water bill. :|
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Chandler wrote:I generally shower from 20-30 minutes. :anxious: It takes a long time to wash my hair! :noway:
Your parents should make you pay for the water bill. :|
I think they've threatened to make me pay it. ;) However I don't shower every day so it lessens the use. O:)