Celebrity Boxing

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Flyah
Popsicle kid

Celebrity Boxing

Post by Flyah »

Maybe some of you haven't heard of this reality show, but they get two celebrities to box and declare a winner.

This thread will be dedicated to setting up the celebrity boxing matchups we'd like to see with the next person posting who they think would be the winner (perhaps even describing the bout)

Any celebrities are fair game, living or dead, but once a celebrity loses a match, they cannot return to the thread. Winners however may come to the ring as long as they continue to win.

I'll set the stage for the first match:

Who wins:

Lassie vs. Old Yeller
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

Lassie and Old yeller are sitting in a field barking at eachother and and then Old Yeller bites at Lassie. Lassie somehow manages to scare Old Yeller and Old yealler backs up in fear. However Old Yeller didn't see the old well behind him, and he falls in. Lassie runs away without saving Old Yeller, that's the first time he didn't save someone, and actually caused harm to them, and he enjoyed it. Lassie then turned to a life of crime, and put people in danger instead of helping them.

Poor Old Yeller :cry:

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Rocky
Flyah
Popsicle kid

Post by Flyah »

Excellent.....

Arnold takes Rocky out in a three round bout....Rocky still hasn't recovered from his fight with Ivan (I will break you) Drago, and is still in mourning over Apollo Creed.

How about Oprah vs. Snufflelufagus?
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

Nice one Flyah

Oprah thinks that Snufflelufagus is just so cute and tries to pet him when he whips her with his trunk. She then barley gets away screaming that she's late for her cover shoot for O magazine.

She gets away but Snufflelufagus is declared the winner!!

Belle (beauty and the beast) vs. Cinderella