*sigh*

I knew this would happen

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

*sigh*

Post by gimp80995 »

It has been brought to my attention by the "higer ups" in this house that I spend entirely too much of my time at home hidden in my room on the computer..........such people do not realize the saftey of hibernation, and have STRONGLY suggested that I will spend a LOT less time online and a LOT more time helping out around the house and showing signs of life.

So, while this isn't the end of my posting, it may look like it for a while.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

No!! I will very much miss you Gimp!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

:: sniff ::

We'll miss you, Gimp.

:mecry:
Last edited by Trent DeWhite on Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

As will I. I know exactly what that's like. My parents made me limit my time to only on the weekends. It's tough. Sorry! I'll miss you much! Come here and give me a :hug:
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Fare thee well, good Gimp. May you return in the gales of springtime.
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Thanks guys.

I'll probably still be able to get on nearly daily (at least for a few minutes) but mainly at night, when I'm already tired and needing to go to bed. And weekeds will probably no doubt be taken up as well.

I should be soon getting a roomate (well we're already "roomates" since we've agreed, we just have to find a house / apartment) and moving, and getting my own puter..........then I'll be able to be on quite a bit more.

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

:cry: I hate it when that happens.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Oh, poor gimp! I will miss you, also. Hope you make it back soon. I think I would die if someone told me that.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

bye Gimp, we will miss you! come visit sometimes!
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Return to great posting capacity as soon as possible! *Is glad that his own time is not limited*
Little Red
Lurker

Post by Little Red »

Awww Gimp,
Are you moving out just because of a puter? They probably think it's good for you, :inlove: :inlove: like, ummm spinach or something... hope you get to post soon.
ttfn, Little Red
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Me wrote: *Is glad that his own time is not limited*
Careful, you could be next........up until a few days ago my time was unrestricted as well (and I already helped out around the house and worked full time)
Little Red wrote:Are you moving out just because of a puter? They probably think it's good for you, :inlove: :inlove: like, ummm spinach or something... hope you get to post soon.
No, I'm not moving out because of the computer...........my stay here was deemed "temporary" from the moment I was invited to stay here.........we have yet to define temporary (but it is widely understood that when I have enough.........or when me and my roomate have enough then I will be moving out).........in the meantime, I follow their rules w/o complaining about it too much.

Peace Out

-Gimp

Me
An original

Post by Me »

gimp80995 wrote:
Me wrote: *Is glad that his own time is not limited*
Careful, you could be next........up until a few days ago my time was unrestricted as well (and I already helped out around the house and worked full time)

-Gimp
*hides under the bed* Must control urge to spend too much time on now that we have DSL. If too much time is spent, time could be cut. As long as I only use it in what I define as moderation, however....
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Tips for Gimp:

You may at first notice a difference in light once you emmerge to the world beyond. This is called sunlight--the glare you are used to seeing came from your computer screen. Be sure to wear lots of sunscreen as you acclimate yourself to the *shudder* world beyond your bedroom doors. You may feel a need to constantly tap your fingers on objects, this is a normal response as your body tries to find a use for those extensions on your hand now that you are no longer typing.

Seriously: Awww Gimp........I hope you find time to make it back and enjoy your new found free time, even if it is forced. :console:
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

They're telling you to get a life? This IS your life! O_o Inconceivable.

...oh well. You might as well have fun while you're at it. We'll miss you.
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

jessicado wrote:Tips for Gimp:

You may at first notice a difference in light once you emmerge to the world beyond. This is called sunlight--the glare you are used to seeing came from your computer screen. Be sure to wear lots of sunscreen as you acclimate yourself to the *shudder* world beyond your bedroom doors. You may feel a need to constantly tap your fingers on objects, this is a normal response as your body tries to find a use for those extensions on your hand now that you are no longer typing.
OK.......so that explains that bright yellow thing in the sky.........what is the green stuff on the ground? :D

I actually do notice the urge to tap my fingers at random (use to almost non-stop typing......suprised I haven't gotten carpol tunnel or something like that yet from all the typing).

Jessicado wrote:Seriously: Awww Gimp........I hope you find time to make it back and enjoy your new found free time, even if it is forced. :console:
"Free time"? So what's this new object........"free time" use to be my time spent online.
Elf of Rivendell wrote:They're telling you to get a life? This IS your life! O_o Inconceivable.
So THIS is what a life was........I've heard that term over the years, but never knew what it meant.........

*dosen't think she likes "a life".*

Time to get off the puter and show a few signs of life...........though I've showered, eaten and brushed my teeth..........dead people can't do all that, so that should be enough signs of life for a few hours :-k

Peace Out

-Gimp

Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Dead people don't brush their teeth? :shock:
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Naw, what do you think the cemetary caretaker is for?
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I hope you can return to normal posting activity soon Gimp.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

hurry back gimp. I hope you find a new home soon.