*sigh*

I knew this would happen

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

Hey Gimp, on the one hand, I'm sad that the ToO won't be seeing quite as much of you, on the other hand I guess I am actually glad for your sake that such rules are being enforced, and on the other hand you have different fingers...

I've been limited by my parents in the past and can relate. Now though, there is far too much going on in my life for the internet to take over. Believe me, you can adapt. You may even find yourself gaining a taste for fresh air, natural lighting and human interaction! :)
Not dead yet.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Me wrote:Naw, what do you think the cemetary caretaker is for?
:hilarious:

Oh Catspaw... Guess what part of your job is? :-
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

David O wrote:\
I've been limited by my parents in the past and can relate. Now though, there is far too much going on in my life for the internet to take over. Believe me, you can adapt. You may even find yourself gaining a taste for fresh air, natural lighting and human interaction! :)
Are you TRYING to scare me? The mere threat of *gasps* human inneraction.......

*faints*

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.