Who would you like to be?

What fake or real person would you like to be for a day?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

Elf of Rivendell wrote:NO. Don't make me laugh. Not after almost throwing up from the dissection in which the fish relieved itself. :p ARGH!

...that would absolutely be hilarious. I can just imagine mellow going on and on about Medicare and euthanasia while Jared, well, weirds his parents out. ;)
oh yeah they would be shocked! they would be like "jared what is that noise coming from your room? *comes in to the room ahh!!! music of the devil! and beat the sterio with a bassball bate.
Image [img]
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Elf of Rivendell wrote:NO. Don't make me laugh. Not after almost throwing up from the dissection in which the fish relieved itself. :p ARGH!

...that would absolutely be hilarious. I can just imagine mellow going on and on about Medicare and euthanasia while Jared, well, weirds his parents out. ;)
Oh the mental pictures. Don't do this to me.