electronics

*hopes this hasen't been made already*

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

How much time do you spend on the internet in one week

less than 1 hour
5%
2-5 hours
10%
6-12 hours
10%
12-20 hours
40%
20 or more hours
35%

Total votes: 20

dancer02248
I've been working out

electronics

Post by dancer02248 »

how long do you spend on the internet, t.v., computer, etc. in general?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Probably in the vicinity of 20+ hours... :anxious:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I don't time myself. :anxious: More than people think I should.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I don't know but something like 12-15 hours or so.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Ever since the ToO came along, a lot more than I am willing to disclose. :anxious:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

Easily over 20 hours, I do all my school work on the internet.
Bandit Squirrel
OK

Post by Bandit Squirrel »

probably less than 5 hours
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Somewhere around 20 hours. I wouldn't want to know the exact time. The time spent using electronics in general is about 2 or 3 times that.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

An hour or less. If I spend more than an hour I get a little crazy.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I voted for 20 or more hours (since that was what I use to spend before the restriction on how much I could be on the puter).................now........it'll probably be about 10 hrs a week at the most........though if I say up late and get up early every day I could spend over 20 hrs a weeks online still...........or if you consider the fact that my computer is never intentionally shut off, then you could say I'm online 168 hrs a week (just not actually in front of the computer for all of those hours).

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

12 to 20 hours. It depends whether I'm outside doing something with my friends or it's a rainy day(or boring).
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Laurie wrote:An hour or less. If I spend more than an hour I get a little crazy.
In an entire week? That'd be less than 10 minutes a day. :-k
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Chandler wrote:
Laurie wrote:An hour or less. If I spend more than an hour I get a little crazy.
Dude........and just when I begin complaining that I've been restricted to less than 12 hrs a day.

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Anywhere from 7-14 hours a week. Not only do I spend a lot of time on Town of Odyssey, but I'm on the computer a lot fro school as well--typing up notes, papers, and lab reports.

As far as TV--basically zilch. Our family doesn't own a TV except for a small video player on which we watch the occasional weekend video.
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

I think about 20 or more. I am on a LOT! :anxious: But, with such a great website like this, I can't help it. :D
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

gimp80995 wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Dude........and just when I begin complaining that I've been restricted to less than 12 hrs a day.

Peace Out

-Gimp
I'm beginning to think she meant an hour a day. You couldn't do much in 8.5714285 minutes. :-s

Strike that...

*I* couldn't do much in that amount of time. #-o
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

If you don't include work, then I spend about 12-20 hours a week online......ONM, since thetoo started, I am sure I am over 20! :anxious: But to make up for it--I haven't watched ANY TV in months! And I don't use any other electronics except for my stereo or my diskman when I am working out.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I don't know. I don't count. Probably either just under 20 hours, or more than 20. I voted 12-20, though.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Chandler wrote:
gimp80995 wrote:
Chandler wrote:

Peace Out

-Gimp
I'm beginning to think she meant an hour a day. You couldn't do much in 8.5714285 minutes. :-s

Strike that...

*I* couldn't do much in that amount of time. #-o
I couldn't do much in 8.5714285 minutes either...........an hour a day, while still incredibly short if she's talking about all electronics, not just online, is better..........though that's still less time than I'm allowed now, so I know that's REALLY short.

Peace Out

-Gimp

Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I'm pretty sure I spend more then 20 hours online a week. Of course, once I move for the summer, this will dramatically change. As for TV, I probably watch a lot less then 5 hours a week.

-Jonathan