You can PM yourself!

Have you?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Have you ever tried to PM yourself?

Yes!
37%
No.
63%

Total votes: 30

Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

I just did. :oops:
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I never even tried to Pm myself before! The things that some people come up with! :D I have e-mailed myself before, however! :anxious: I wanted to transfer some information from my laptop (which was with me at school at the time) to the computer at my home, and it was easiest to e-mail it to myself.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Catspaw wrote:I never even tried to Pm myself before! The things that some people come up with! :D I have e-mailed myself before, however! :anxious: I wanted to transfer some information from my laptop (which was with me at school at the time) to the computer at my home, and it was easiest to e-mail it to myself.
e-Mailing yoursellf is something you have to do sometimes when you have like three of them!
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
popcornqu33n
Gold Member
Location: Outside drinking a cool glass of pepermint lemonade

Post by popcornqu33n »

Hey Emolly(insider w/ author)
i have PMd myself it is fun i even AIM my self and it just repeats funny funny!!!!!!!!!!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

popcornqu33n wrote:Hey Emolly(insider w/ author)
i have PMd myself it is fun i even AIM my self and it just repeats funny funny!!!!!!!!!!
I have a friend who does that. She put herself on her buddy list and had a convo with herself when I was over once. It sounds dumb, but it was quite funny.

-Jonathan
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Shadowpaw wrote:
gimp80995 wrote:I PM myself all the time..........not here, but at other msg boards I'm on.............on one of my boards the PM limit is set to like 900 in the inbox sent box and save box so I have a nice ammount of room for memos.

Peace Out

-Gimp
We have the limit here set to 1000 sent, 1000 received, 1000 saved. :)

I did it because I'm selfish and "I" kept running out of room in my PM box, so I upped it for everyone. Sadly, my sent/received folders are already at max. But I can't justify raising it even more just for myself :).
Holy Pm's Batman!!!!!!!

I have like 4 PMs...........

No one ever PMs me!!!!!! :mecry: Now that I am aware I can pm myself, I am going to make myself feel popular............
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

jessicado wrote:
Shadowpaw wrote:
gimp80995 wrote:I PM myself all the time..........not here, but at other msg boards I'm on.............on one of my boards the PM limit is set to like 900 in the inbox sent box and save box so I have a nice ammount of room for memos.

Peace Out

-Gimp
We have the limit here set to 1000 sent, 1000 received, 1000 saved. :)

I did it because I'm selfish and "I" kept running out of room in my PM box, so I upped it for everyone. Sadly, my sent/received folders are already at max. But I can't justify raising it even more just for myself :).
I'll PM you Jess. I could even give you a poem if you would like. :D

Holy Pm's Batman!!!!!!!

I have like 4 PMs...........

No one ever PMs me!!!!!! :mecry: Now that I am aware I can pm myself, I am going to make myself feel popular............
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Never pmed myself, but I frequently e-mail myself stuff.