What time do you retire?

Bedtime... what's normal for you?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yay, Chandler is another one of us! \:D/
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

:hithead:
Do I get perks to be one of your personalities? If not, then...
:twat:
:stooges:
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

I go to bed at 3, sometimes 4, sometimes 5, sometimes 6... sometimes I don't go to bed till the following afternoon. It just depends on how busy I get :(. In the early days of the ToO (um, three weeks ago) I was up around the clock here just fine tuning things. :(
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Anywheres between 1 am and 6 am, but generally around 2. Of course, this'll have to change, as I might have to get up and be at work this summer at 5 am :mecry:

-Jonathan
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Oh yes, yes! A red haired mermaid and a composing crustacean if I recall! There were also some chefs and an evil plant loving temptress and a world super hero!!!! It's all coming back to me now! I am so glad we are finally coming to caps on this! I think I have used exclamation points in every sentence so far! Wow, that is really annoying! I'm going to keep doing it over and over again! Look at me go! I am so dull! Rocks are gray! I hate liver! See, I can say something completely boring, but by adding an exclamation point to it, I give my statement life!

Woah--sorry about that--that was the excited personality Rachelle butting in. She has this weird thing with the exclamation key......

Now that we are no longer in the dark and have been exposed to the true situation, the real question is which one of us will win in the battle of multiple personalities for complete dominance in the end?

edit: Wow, alot of people posted since I looked at the thread last!!!! BACK Richelle! Wait, I mean: back Richelle. Hmm, not quite as effective........

Anyways--welcome to the group Chandler! :D
Last edited by Jessicado on Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I feel for you Jonathan. :hug:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

jessicado wrote:Anyways--welcome to the group Chandler! :D
*sighs* Could I at least have a free sticker for my troubles (note: the sticker can't have come from the doctor's or dentist's office)? This is a tough job. :o
jessicado wrote:Now that we are no longer in the dark and have been exposed to the true situation, the real question is which one of us will win in the battle of multiple personalities for complete dominance in the end?
Who is battling?

So far we have:
Brian
Jessica
Bob
Steve
Jasmine
Berniece
{Unnamed} :anxious:
Ariel?
Sebastian?
R(a/i)chelle
Chandler :-#

That comes out to 11 in my book. O:)

I think I need to sit down somewhere. Nice and quiet. :thud:
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Egad! Ra/ichelle might even be two people who both have a love for the exclamation key! I think they are twins, which is why I have a problem telling them apart......12 and counting.....this might be quite a battle. See, before we did not know that there were other personalities out there and we just lied dormat while they emmerged, but now that we know they are out there, things are bound to turn ugly...... :bolt:

I'll see what I can do on that sticker........
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I usually go to bed around midnight. Sometimes a little later, sometimes a little earlier. Depends on my mood, and how much I have to do.

Do you guys remember that article about sleep that someone posted on TH a while back? :lol:
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Well, it's going on 10:45 here......I was shooting for 10:30..........if I get in bed in the next 15 mins I can consider myself doing good...........I've had a few days off so I have to be at work BEFORE the time I've been getting out of bed tomorow.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

The time I hit the sack depends on what is going on. Usually not before nine and most of the time before midnight. The night before a speech and debate tournament I will often be found up at three. I have only ever pulled one all-nighter.
Shadowpaw wrote:I go to bed at 3, sometimes 4, sometimes 5, sometimes 6... sometimes I don't go to bed till the following afternoon. It just depends on how busy I get :(. In the early days of the ToO (um, three weeks ago) I was up around the clock here just fine tuning things. :(
Shadowpaw doesn’t get enough thanks around here! Thanks Shadowpaw I really appreciate all the work you put into this site. I’m sure other areas of your life have also suffered as a result of what you have done here.

~OrigamiKid
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

10m
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I usually get to bed around midningt. Earlier if I'm bored, and later if I'm busy.

Evil Chick wrote: Do you guys remember that article about sleep that someone posted on TH a while back? :lol:
Indeed I do. What fun.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Me wrote:
Evil Chick wrote: Do you guys remember that article about sleep that someone posted on TH a while back? :lol:
Indeed I do. What fun.
Does someone have the link for that? :-s
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Chandler wrote:
Me wrote:
Indeed I do. What fun.
Does someone have the link for that? :-s
I'd also like to read it, since I have no clue what you are talking about. And it sounds funny.

-Jonathan
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Today I am going to retire at 8:00................AM

Yup, I worked night shift last night.......and dispite the fact that I slept for most of yesterday for it, I'm ready for a little nap to return my body to daylight hours............for all of a day and a half when I again have to switch back to nighttime hours.

*thinks she's going to request that her work either leave her on ONLY nights, or take her off of nights* Going back and forth between daylight hours and night time hours is getting too hard on my old body.

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Bandit Squirrel
OK

Post by Bandit Squirrel »

I try to get to bed by 10:00. I need about 8 or 9 hours of sleep to feel somewhat rested.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

I get to retire TWICE today.........unless I stay up past midnight (which I probably will as I have laundry to do..........

I got home, went to bed at 8 AM, got up at 11:45 AM (slightly longer than the 1 hr nap I inteded on), then at 3 PM went back to work due to missing keys that I had to try to help find..........then I got stuck there cuz someone called in.

Now, I'm not really "tired", so I'm going to do some laundry, and post, and check E-mail, and chat on IM, and all that junk...........might make it to bed before midnight, but that is doubtful.

Peace Out

-Gimp

Frodo
Classic

Post by Frodo »

retire? at 50......

Around 9:30-10 go to sleep around 11
Priscilla

<><