What time do you Assemble?

well post it there?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Well, I get up twice. :D First I get up at 5:30 to bring the dog inside (she sleeps in the garage) and get her food. Then I go back to sleep until 8:30-9:00.
I have a friend whose family are farmers. One time she was talking about how late she slept one morning, and how she couldn't remember the last time she had actually slept in all the way to 7:00. :o
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

Anywhere from 5:30 - 10:00! #-o It all depends on what time I went to bed the night before. :anxious:
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Laura Ingalls wrote:Well, I get up twice. :D First I get up at 5:30 to bring the dog inside (she sleeps in the garage) and get her food. Then I go back to sleep until 8:30-9:00.
I have a friend whose family are farmers. One time she was talking about how late she slept one morning, and how she couldn't remember the last time she had actually slept in all the way to 7:00. :o
Heh. All the way to 7:00, huh? :lol:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Frodo
Classic

Post by Frodo »

I get up at 6:30. We have breakfast together when we are all up.
Priscilla

<><
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

I get up at around 10, though there is a movement for 8:00. I'm usually conscious at closer to 12... >_>

Also, if my sleep pattern is disrupted only by 30 minutes or so... I get insanely tired. It's wierd.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

gimp80995 wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Dr. Watson wrote:Has anyone slept past noon?
Now and then. There was one time I awoke to my clock saying 14:57. In my tired state I wasn't sure what on earth that was, then realized it was military time and it was 2:57 pm, and I had a dress rehearsal to get to at 3:30 for a concert that night. Appearently at some point in the morning I had not only shut off my alarm but had also switched my clock to military time, and I have no recollection of either.

-Jonathan
That's the reason my alarm clock is across the room from me..........so I actually have to get out of bed to turn it off.
heh, mine is also across the room now. Shortly after that incident I started hitting the snooze in my sleep (which still happens from time to time) but since I actually have to get up (or ignore it, which also happens now and then) I usually wake up faster.
Trent DeWhite wrote:
Laura Ingalls wrote:Well, I get up twice. :D First I get up at 5:30 to bring the dog inside (she sleeps in the garage) and get her food. Then I go back to sleep until 8:30-9:00.
Heh. All the way to 7:00, huh? :lol:
Yep, I've stayed on my cousins farm before, and it wouldn't be unusual for me to be awakened by someone in the kitchen by 5 or 6.

-Jonathan
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

After working night shift I will be turning on AIO in 5 mins and going to sleep (at 8 AM)........then I will "assemble" somewhere between 9 AM and 9:30 AM (can't take a long nap cuz I've got to convert back to day time hours now...............and Sun afternoon I have to again convert back to night time hours.....................this is getting old.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Bandit Squirrel
OK

Post by Bandit Squirrel »

On school days I get up around 7:00. On Saturdays and during the summer I usually wake up around 10:00-10:30.