What time do you Assemble?

well post it there?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Fenix
The Rich

What time do you Assemble?

Post by Fenix »

So I usually assemble at about 11 or 12 in the morning. Its hard to get up because I retire rather late.

How about you?
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

10:00 or 11:00.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Fenix wrote:So I usually assemble at about 11 or 12 in the morning. Its hard to get up because I retire rather late.

How about you?
Define "assemble"......

I'm wide awake every morning by 4:30 AM.............but being awake and getting out of bed are two different stories..........the later happenes between 4:30 AM and 9 AM. Depends exactly why I have to get out of bed.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Normally 7:15-8:15am on school days. Weekends, 8:30-9:00.

Has anyone slept past noon?

Oooh, *runs to the 'Have you ever' thread*
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Well, I generally have to be at work at 9am, so then I get up around 8 (but usually closer to 8:30)

Otherwise... anywhere from 10-11 usually... occasionally later.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I try to make sure I'm up by 9, although I prefer being up between 7-8. It all depends on when I retired the previous day. :-k
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

I have to be at work or school (depending on the day of the week) at 9:30, and I still have a 50 minute drive (only for one more week till I move! :D ), so I generally get up around 8:15. Today I somehow shut off my alarm and got up at 8:27 and was drving down my driveway at 8:32. I officially rock!! Of course, I brushed my hair and put on some makeup in the car on the freeway........... :- but you all can pretend you do not know that.

On days when I don't work, I usually get up about 10-11. Sometimes later depending how late I stayed up the night before.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I usually rise somewhere between 8 and 11 AM... It's very hard for me to sleep past 11 and many times not nearly that long. One day a week for most of the year I have to get up at 7-7:30 which I totally detest. :noway:
Typical for me is probably in the 9-10:30 range... though I do confess to getting up earlier than that in the last couple mornings in order to post here. :oops:
When I was young I used to be an early riser. That probably also had to do with the fact that my parents liked to put me down by 9 PM. Image Now they have a hard time getting me to bed. If I try to go to bed extra early I usually just end up laying their awake. I like to get 8 hours sleep so many times I look at what time I'm going to bed and add 8 1/2 hours to it in order to determine what time I want to rise. Normally I awaken earlier in the morning and go back to sleep. It's not unusual though for me to have only 6-7 hours of sleep. I don't like it very much but I'm slow when I get up. All my energy comes in those few hours before I go to bed. *starts bouncing around the room* See what I mean? So I stay up later because I'm being productive... I don't like it in the morning when I get up though and realize I'm short on sleep. #-o
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Dr. Watson wrote:Has anyone slept past noon?
Now and then. There was one time I awoke to my clock saying 14:57. In my tired state I wasn't sure what on earth that was, then realized it was military time and it was 2:57 pm, and I had a dress rehearsal to get to at 3:30 for a concert that night. Appearently at some point in the morning I had not only shut off my alarm but had also switched my clock to military time, and I have no recollection of either.

-Jonathan
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Between that and you waking up under your mattress, I think you would be an interesting fellow to watch sleep....... :-k
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Jonathan wrote:
Now and then. There was one time I awoke to my clock saying 14:57. In my tired state I wasn't sure what on earth that was, then realized it was military time and it was 2:57 pm, and I had a dress rehearsal to get to at 3:30 for a concert that night. Appearently at some point in the morning I had not only shut off my alarm but had also switched my clock to military time, and I have no recollection of either.

-Jonathan
I have shut off my alarm in my sleep before. Good times, good times.

I on rare occasions sleep past noon... but it is pretty rare for me... I feel like I'm wasting too much of the day, or something, if I do that.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

jessicado wrote:Between that and you waking up under your mattress, I think you would be an interesting fellow to watch sleep....... :-k
His poor (future) wife... :anxious:
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Whew... glad I'm not marrying Jonathan. :anxious:
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

I'm sure the feeling is mutual!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

The Top Crusader wrote:Whew... glad I'm not marrying Jonathan. :anxious:
I think *someone else* was being given preference in another thread. :neener:
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I have to be up by 7:15. :-#
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Jonathan wrote:

-Jonathan
That's the reason my alarm clock is across the room from me..........so I actually have to get out of bed to turn it off.

I've would chuckel that you turned off the alarm and switched the time on it w/o any recollection..............but I've had entire conversations in a simi-wawke-but-mostly-sleep state that I'd like remember my older brother at my bedroom door.............but have no clue why he had been there, what he had said, or what I had said back.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Dr. Watson wrote:Normally 7:15-8:15am on school days. Weekends, 8:30-9:00.

Has anyone slept past noon?

Oooh, *runs to the 'Have you ever' thread*
I slept past noon ONCE in my life. :- It was on a saturday though. However, my brother comes home almost every weekend, and he sleeps in until like, 1:00.

Usually I'm awake just a little while after I wake up. It depends though, on how early it is and what the reason is. If I have to wake up at 3 AM to leave for vacation, I'm up! But, if I'm waking up just to do school, it's a different story. :P

Sarah
Frodo
Classic

Post by Frodo »

Chandler wrote:
jessicado wrote:Between that and you waking up under your mattress, I think you would be an interesting fellow to watch sleep....... :-k
His poor (future) wife... :anxious:
LOL :D
Priscilla

<><
Christian Cowgirl
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Christian Cowgirl »

Wow, you guys are late risers! I get up around 6 - 7 o'clock.
I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.