What time do you Consume?

well post it here?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Fenix
The Rich

What time do you Consume?

Post by Fenix »

Well I consume many times in the day usually right after I assemble and before I retire. Though i consume during all times in the day.

How about you?
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

LOL! I was like O_o.... That's so funny...
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

In this house there is no set time for such activities (and in my life as well) since I don't always work the same shift, my personal meal schedule is altered based on my work schedule..........but even with that aside, we don't eat anywhere close to the same time everyday.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

I usually don't eat breakfast, although I am trying to make myself recently because it is supposed to be really good for you. Lately I have been way to busy to eat lunch, so I usually get home from school at 9 at night absolutely famished and eat then.

On days when I don't have to run around like a chicken with it's head cut off and actually have access to my fridge, I usually eat around 1 or 2, and then eat again around 6 or 7 and then have a snack around 10 or 11.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I usually eat... oh, why even bother saying it? :( It's already been said. ](*,)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I don't have set times for eating at all. Sometimes I don't eat until noon but that's no surprised if I got up at 11. :noway:
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

There are no set meal times at my house. My brother and I eat when we get hungry, if we are not hungry we don't eat.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I have breakfast whenever I get up - from 8:30 to 9:00. Lunch from 11:30-12:00 and supper anywhere from 5:30-6:30.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Christian Cowgirl
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Christian Cowgirl »

I eat when I hunger. Which is often, I'm one of those people cursed, or blessed which ever way you look at it, with a high metabolism. Scrany as a rail and twice as hungry! O_o That didn't sound right, whatever...
I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I'm actually a bit more into supper now that cooking it on a simi-regular basis is one of my jobs.........

Living on my own, I eat when I get hungry (or when I realize my blood sugar has dropped below the "unhealthy" levels)........usually (going by "when I get hungry") isn't often cuz I don't get hungry more than maybe once a day..........but I can always count on my low blood sugar to inform me every 7 hrs that it's time to at least have a snack.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

Whenever I am hungry. gee you must be borde. :roll:
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I eat all day long. Have food, will eat. That might explain my slightly overweight condition. Hmmm.... Goes off to get some frosted animal crackers.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Mmmmm.....I love frosted animal crackers..... :drool:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

jessicado wrote:Mmmmm.....I love frosted animal crackers..... :drool:
So do I! :D One of my favorite things to get out of the vending machine when I was young.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I try to eat frequently throughout the day, since I'm hypoglycemic and my blood sugar plummets if I don't eat protein often. When that happens, I try to munch on something sugary and then eat something high in protein later. There's nothing worse than feeling protein deprived.

I typically won't eat very early in the morning, and sometimes (depending on how late I sleep in; I'm a night owl) I don't eat anything at all until eleven or twelve. I tend to munch more around lunch time and late at night, I've found.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

If there is food and it is edible (meaning I like it) I eat until either
A) It's gone
or
B) I can't eat anyomre.

I used to have self control when it came to food...until I went to Mexico for the first time. THe food wassoooogood and well my self control kinda went POOF. But a faster metabolism and exercise help out too.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I used to use more self control than I do now. And then my brothers started eating my food if I didn't cram it into my mouth as soon as I got a hold of it. It's kind of sad, actually; I went to the beach with my aunt last summer and by the end of the week, I was eating like a normal human being because no one was there to eat my food if I stopped when I was full.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I consume when it's time to eat :-s
...I hate marquees.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

J-man wrote:I consume when it's time to eat :-s
Quite true. Which for me happens to usually be in between noon and midnight.

-Jonathan
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I uaually don't eat breakfast. Lunch is between 12 and 2PM, supper is between 5 and 7 PM. I'll also eat small snacks inbetween.