Summer's almost here!!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Summer's almost here!!

Post by poWerbOy »

Summer's almost here!!!

everyone at my school is going crazy right now, dying for summer break!! even the teachers are in a bad mood. do you experience the "summer is almost here anxiety syndrome"?

What plans do you have for the summer? are you taking any trips?
beka8910
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by beka8910 »

I get the summers almost here craziness. I can't wait. I'm planing on hanging out with my friends and maybe going to California. I CAN"T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!! :D :D :D
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

i'm so excited cause sometime this summer i'm going to Focus On The Family in Colorado Springs!! And probably lots of other fun stuff too!!!! YAY FOR SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D 8) :cheerleader:
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

poWerbOy wrote:Summer's almost here!!!
One word:

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They can't do this to me..........I put in my request for NO summer this year.........I mean the break from school is fine, but under no circumstances are we to get hot weather...........it's not allowed to go past 85 on the hottest day this year...........they don't have my permission to do otherwise.

*remembers she lives near a beach*

Well, OK we can have a couple days in the 80's so that I can go swimming at the beach............but no more than 3 or 4 days at the most.........and they must be on days when I have the day off :)

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

YAY summer means GRADUATION YAHOOO!!!!
uh oh it also means...gulp...full time job. eeeewwwww
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

Summer!

Allow me to list what I will be doing:
TeenPact 4 day state class
TeenPact National convention
NCFCA speech and debate nationals
International Origami convention in New York
Soccer Camp
My Birthday
Worldview Academy Leadership camp (BEST CAMP EVER!)
VBS (I’m leading Recreation)
Service Crew at Summer Camp
And then a week or so and my Grandparents rustic cabin on a “small” river in WV

Who ever thinks summer is lazy is seriously mistaken. How can anyone stand to waste so much time?

~OrigamiKid
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I plan on doing four things

1.Work, multiple jobs if possible
2.Church
3.Spend time with family
4.Hang out with CardClub (my best friends).

-Jonathan
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Ah summer. This will be the shortest one of my life. I graduate on June 16th, and start college in July. Almost no time to be lazy. I have to actually go get a job. My clients don't bring in enough to finance my education.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Summer . . . will primarily consist of soccer, refereeing, and French. :-k
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I'm very excited about summer! I love vacation! But, I don't really have anything planned. I'll probably just goof off, sit around doing nothing, sit at the computer, watch movies, stay up late, get up really late, that kind of thing. :D
Joey_Kid
Fourscore and seven

Post by Joey_Kid »

Ah yes, SUMMER! Sixflags-swimingpools-endlesshotdays-beeches-pantoonboats-lakes-skydiving-NOSCHOOL- nomorecoldweather!!!! What more could you ask for? :-k

Eat a pickle,
Joe
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Ah yes... Summer. Weddings. Brennan. Being forced to watch soccer games. Heat. Brennan. Sun every other week. No school. Annyoing cousins. Did I meantion my annoying brother Brennan? Oh yes, it'll be a great summer this year. ](*,)

Ha ha, no, actually, I'm excited! But I'm sort of dissapointed that we aren't going on vacation this year. :( So, we'll be stuck in PA where the sun shines every other week. ](*,) Although, my cousin's wedding should be fun, since we're going to have to drive like 5 hours to get there. :D

Sarah
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

We'll be going down to Georgia to visit my brother's fiancee, and I might be going to Chicago to take a cake decorating course...have to see on that one. Also try to get my business started and try my hand at quilting.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

SUMMMERRR AAAUUUGHHHHH!!!!! MUUUSTT GETTT HHHERRRR SOOOOOONNNNNN!!!

*Jumps off desk*
Christian Cowgirl
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Christian Cowgirl »

I can't wait for summer! It's been sooo cold here lately its time it warmed up a bit. And then of course theres conferences... I think we're going to 6 this year. All over too, anyone live in Wisconsin, Colorado, Iowa, Indiana, or North Carolina?
I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

OrigamiKid wrote:Summer!

~OrigamiKid
OrigamiKid, which WA are you going to? I've been going for like two years! Yea Bill Jack! (Am going to the Menlo College one in CA.)

And for all of you poor lost souls that don't know the joys of WA...well, find out about it. www.worldview.org It's the awesomest place ever!
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

Frank wrote:

~OrigamiKid
OrigamiKid, which WA are you going to? I've been going for like two years! Yea Bill Jack! (Am going to the Menlo College one in CA.)

And for all of you poor lost souls that don't know the joys of WA...well, find out about it. www.worldview.org It's the awesomest place ever!
I'm going to the one in NH about an hour from my house. This year will be my second. Everybody should go to Worldview at least once. The speakers are GREAT! The food is pretty good too.

~OrigamiKid
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

OrigamiKid wrote:
Frank wrote:

~OrigamiKid

I'm going to the one in NH about an hour from my house. This year will be my second. Everybody should go to Worldview at least once. The speakers are GREAT! The food is pretty good too.

~OrigamiKid
Well, the food is only good because it's a college campus...not some little campground thing. And yes, the speakers are the best teachers I've ever heard!
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

Frank wrote:
OrigamiKid wrote:
Frank wrote:

~OrigamiKid

~OrigamiKid
Well, the food is only good because it's a college campus...not some little campground thing. And yes, the speakers are the best teachers I've ever heard!
AWESOME!! fellow WVA campers!! i will be going for my third year to the GA one.....it's so great... i have gotten alot of my friends to go to it as well. and yes BIll Jack is amazing!!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Christian Cowgirl wrote:I can't wait for summer! It's been sooo cold here lately its time it warmed up a bit. And then of course theres conferences... I think we're going to 6 this year. All over too, anyone live in Wisconsin, Colorado, Iowa, Indiana, or North Carolina?
Where in Wisconsin will you be?