Have you ever........

Done this?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Have you ever........

Post by AIO Psyche »

Have you ever called someone a malidroit? (did I spell that right?) I have. And the person looked at me like I was nuts. :D

Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Last edited by AIO Psyche on Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

No, I don't think so. It is quiet a funny word. :D
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I have never done that, but I have felt like it at times.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

what is a malidroit exactly?
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Someone is not a maladroit, rather, someone is maladroit.

I have used this term in a number of conversations.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

Me wrote:Someone is not a maladroit, rather, someone is maladroit.

well what does it mean to be that then.
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

According to the definition given in AIO, it means to be inept and or clumsy.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

My father dearest calls our clumsy pet cockatiel a "maladroit" all the time. :D

We just don't use it for people.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

I have been known to do that a few times........ :anxious:
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Oh yeah. I've used that word. I love using words I learn from Eugene! :D
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Milajoit is a preferrable term for name-calling. :lol:
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I prefer to stay away from name-calling, even if my words happen to be directed toward some random inanimate object. :noway:
According to the dictionary, maladroit means, "Marked by a lack of adroitness; inept." This same dictionary, however, also claims one can use it as a noun: "An inept person."
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Joey_Kid
Fourscore and seven

Post by Joey_Kid »

A what? That is a weird word. Nope never called anyone that. :^o

Eat a pickle,
Joe
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

I can't say I ever have, it wouldn't be very nice for one, and another I would feel pretty silly. ;-)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

AndreaMeltsner wrote:

well what does it mean to be that then.
Joey_Kid wrote:A what? That is a weird word. Nope never called anyone that. :^o
To get an answer to the question, listen to the ep War of the Words.

-Jonathan
Joey_Kid
Fourscore and seven

Post by Joey_Kid »

I dont think I've heard of that episode.

Eat a pickle,
Joe
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

One of the best classic eps.

The exact AIO definition;

Inept, unskillful, and/or clumsy.

BTW I have that entire ep memorized! I love that ep!

Last edited by AIO Psyche on Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Master Kenobi
I've been here a bit

Post by Master Kenobi »

I must honestly say that I have never used that word before, probably because I'd be be suprised if anybody I know actually knew what it meant.
beka8910
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by beka8910 »

No I can't say I have used that word... ever
Me
An original

Post by Me »

People don't know what I mean when I use it to describe them, but I use their lack of knowlege to prove my point. Always good for a laugh if there is someone around who understands what the word means.