Siblings

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I have four younger siblings. Two sisters and two brothers. Julianna (13), Travis (8 ), Kassandra (7), and Erik (6).
Last edited by Evil Chick on Mon May 02, 2005 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Jonathan wrote:
Me wrote:One sister. You may know her as Bandit Squirrel.
I seem to recall you saying you weren't going to divulge that info ;)
heh. Whoops. Forgot about that. Now that the cat's out of the proverbial bag, I'll just say that I was forced to type it at gunpoint. Oh wait, that's just a slice of pizzahey, give me that! *slap* come back here! That's my food! mom!!!!!!!
Frodo
Classic

Post by Frodo »

Me wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
heh. Whoops. Forgot about that. Now that the cat's out of the proverbial bag, I'll just say that I was forced to type it at gunpoint. Oh wait, that's just a slice of pizzahey, give me that! *slap* come back here! That's my food! mom!!!!!!!

LOL :D
Priscilla

<><
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Me wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
heh. Whoops. Forgot about that. Now that the cat's out of the proverbial bag, I'll just say that I was forced to type it at gunpoint.
I'm positive you'd already posted that somewhere because I knew that somehow... :-k
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I have mentioned her before, just don't think I took a declarative stance on our relation to each other. Moving on.... goes to get more pizza.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Me wrote:I have mentioned her before, just don't think I took a declarative stance on our relation to each other. Moving on.... goes to get more pizza.
I'm sure she appreciates the fact you accept her as related. ;) Pass the pizza . . .
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Bandit Squirrel
OK

Post by Bandit Squirrel »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Me wrote:I have mentioned her before, just don't think I took a declarative stance on our relation to each other. Moving on.... goes to get more pizza.
I'm sure she appreciates the fact you accept her as related. ;) Pass the pizza . . .
How sweet! :hug: Being related makes it my right to have at least one piece of pizza.