Which logo is better?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Which logo is better?

The Odyssey Times logo
58%
The Odyssey Tattler logo
42%

Total votes: 24

The Scribbler
I'm the Scribbler and you're not.

Which logo is better?

Post by The Scribbler »

Which logo is better?

beka8910
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by beka8910 »

The Odyssey Times!!!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Sorry, ol' Scrib... I'm going to have to go with the "Times".
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

Man, what to do! Umm.........I'm gonna have to go with the Tattler! It just looks so retro, old timey and cool! Sorry Monday!

Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Last edited by AIO Psyche on Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I prefer the Tattler logo.

Disclaimer: My preference of logos does not necessarily reflect my preference in publication, and the quality thereof.
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

Me wrote:Disclaimer: My preference of logos does not necessarily reflect my preference in publication, and the quality thereof.
Thank you, Me. :-)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

That first one is really cool...
http://members.cox.net/kimberly161/woot29.jpg

But this one... is pure awesomeness. \:D/
http://members.cox.net/kimberly161/woot31.jpg
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

^top has permission to use awesomeness
and thanks
The Scribbler
I'm the Scribbler and you're not.

Post by The Scribbler »

The Top Crusader wrote:Sorry, ol' Scrib... I'm going to have to go with the "Times".
You will regret that.
AIO PSYCHE wrote:Man, what to do! Umm.........I'm gonna have to go with the Tattler! It just looks so retro, old timey and cool! Sorry Monday!
Good man. But not suprising since you made the Tattler logo.
Me wrote:I prefer the Tattler logo.

Disclaimer: My preference of logos does not necessarily reflect my preference in publication, and the quality thereof.
I liked you when I read the first part of your post. Then I read the second part. And you lost some major points with me.
Monday wrote:Thank you, Me. :-)
How about sharing with us which one you prefer, Ms. Monday.
Thank you for you effort EK, but I'm quite satisfied with my current logo.
The Top Crusader wrote:That first one is really cool...
http://members.cox.net/kimberly161/woot29.jpg

But this one... is pure awesomeness. \:D/
http://members.cox.net/kimberly161/woot31.jpg
What, you don't care for my logo?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

its rather grainy and lacking imagery but i could fix it.....
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Christian Cowgirl
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Christian Cowgirl »

Awsomeness EK! I like your logos better then the other ones.
I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

I think they're both a pale shade of ugly if you ask me.
Image [img]
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

mellow wrote:I think they're both a pale shade of ugly if you ask me.
Nobody asked you? ;-)
Nick Riley
insert dash here

Post by Nick Riley »

Tattler all the way man!!!
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

In my totally objective opinion, I'd say the Times! :noway:
Andy
Lurker

Post by Andy »

I think the Odyssey Times logo is better. :anxious:
Frodo
Classic

Post by Frodo »

Oddessy Times
Priscilla

<><
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Just wondering, what do you guys think of "our" logo? I'm rather fond of it. :)

ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.