[ 3 posts ] 
 Post Post subject: Our Hope
Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:06 am 
Sonbeam
Sonbeam
God is the Light in my dark. <3

Cash: 698.77
Bank: 0.00
So, it's almost been one year since Lisa went to be with the Lord Jesus! I know I and at least one other who were getting a little sad this week over it, which is to be expected, but I also wanted to point out our hope. I remember the day when SnC's grandmother died, and she was really down. But here's the tribute StrongNChrist wrote soon after, and it's still full of so much truth! :)

http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=24511 wrote:
She was sweet, she was kind. She always had a smile. She was beautiful, she was joyful. Life always seemed bright around her. Even during hard times, with many medical problems upon her, she always had a smile and she always could laugh. She was my grandmother and I loved her.

Now she's gone, she's gone home to Jesus. I miss her but I know she's happy. She's with her children that died young. She's with people she loved. But best of all, she's with Jesus.

She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home."

SnC Forever. Miss you still.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Our Hope
Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:10 pm 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin

Cash: 5,105.11
Bank: 1,958.31
That's a wonderful post to share, TKD! :) Very fitting. Heaven is so much more wonderful than we can imagine, and while there are many who would have liked to spend more time with SNC here on earth, she's with Jesus, like SNC said about her grandmother. And we'll get to see her there one day! Thanks for sharing the hope that all of us as Christians share, TKD!

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Our Hope
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:54 am 
Country Girl
Country Girl
Passed her drivers test! Whoop!

Cash: 234.86
Bank: 4,909.61
Blog: View Blog (1)
Thanks for posting that TKD, it's such a good think to remember.

Offline Profile E-mail  

[ 3 posts ]