Who's Who on the ToO: Kaida

2016 Edition: 8

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Who's Who on the ToO: Kaida

Post by snubs »

2016 Edition: 8
Kaida joined this here Town in August of 2012, although hasn't been all that active on the board until recently. She is one of our regulars in the ToO Chatroom and is known for her friendly personality. She's also an expert question asker. ;) If it wasn't for her persistence and oh, so many questions, we would not be such good friends today. \:D/ And for that, I am thankful. I love all your questions Kaida! ...most of the time. =p

We recently asked Kaida to allow us to be the question askers for today so we could learn a little more about her..

Q: If you were given 10 different colored pens and a door size mirror, what would you do?
Kaida: Thank the giver and then draw on my face and arms.

Q: If you see a penny on the ground, do you stop to pick it up?
Kaida: I usually don't look down. I'm very much a person who looks at the sky and trees when I walk outside.. So I'm the person who doesn't even see the penny on the ground.

Q: Now.. be honest, who is your best friend on the ToO? ;)
Kaida: SNUBSY DUBSY THE SNUBSINATOR FROM SNUBSVILLE. duuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

Q: If you could choose a fairy tale (or book) to live out, which one would it be?
Kaida: Narnia. Horse and His Boy.... Oorrr Magician's Nephew. Psh, any of them. They're all good.

Q: It seems you spend more time on the ToO Chat than the board. What makes the chat so awesome?
Kaida: The crazies.. Snubs, Skid the dinosaur, Doll the Belle, Comtesse, Tea Ess, Connie, and many others. They are a blessing. I like how close everyone gets. Everyone is willing to listen when someone is not having a hot day. We cheer each other up. You can make good friends on the chat.

Q: If you were to change the ToO in some way, what would you change?
Kaida: The board style..

Q: How would you describe yourself?
Kaida: THIS IS LIKE THE WORST QUESTION TO ASK... sigh.. I'm nosy. Like really nosy. I used to annoy snubs with the amount of questions I ask. These questions are really hard to answer since I'm so used to doing the asking. I can be blunt, but that's because I care. I'm usually very friendly. =D I'm not doing a good job of this describing thing, am I? Oh whale.

Q: What talent do you have that you like the most?
Kaida: I'm really great at intensely studying the inside my eyelids. =p Actually I like that I can draw.

Q: What would you do in and with a foot of snow?
Kaida: Throw it at people. Anyone and everyone. No one is safe. An army of snowmonkeys as well. Ooh and a fort. Complete with calico curtains for a welcome touch.

Q: What are you most passionate about?
Kaida: Jesus, teaching my students about God and other cool stuff, and helping my friends.

..Oh, and one other random, but very important, fact about Kaida is, her spirit animal is a whale. Image

Past Who's Who features: Belle | Leonard Meltsner | Knight Fisher| Countess | T. S. (myself) | Shennifer | Woody
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

:lol: This must have been a fun interview! I hope that Kaida does not live in an area that gets a lot of snow, or else her students will be the one sittings her down for a lecture about not throwing snowballs, instead of the other way around! ;)
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

Great interview! It's been great getting to know you, Kaida! And I feel honored to be mentioned :D
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

LOL who is Kaida and how does he come from a whale?

;)
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY