Welcome to the Christmas board!

Supporters of Camilla gather here!

Welcome to the Christmas board!

Postby Catspaw » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:03 pm

Everyone,

Welcome to the annual Town of Odyssey Christmas Board for 2017! As part of ToO tradition, a Town of Odyssey Christmas board has been created to help all of you better organize your Christmas topics. From wish lists to recipes, traditions to tales of the holiday, this board is your home to discuss everything and anything Christmas related. Have a wonderful holiday season!

Like this year's Fall Festival board, you might find a little extra cash in your account after you make a post here on the Christmas board. :D For the next two days, get $10 if you start a new thread and $5 for posting (plus more based on how long your post is), and then get half that for the rest of the month (but keep your eyes open for another special day or two in the future...) Let's make Christmas on the ToO extra fun and special!

Last year snubs and Kaida created their own Christmas theme! \:D/ Here's a little secret - they did such a great job that I've been using it ever since last Christmas! \:D/ There were a few summer days that I thought I should change it, but I never did because I love this one so much!

The OdysseyChristmas theme is now the default! If you don't use the default, enjoy seeing what the forum index will look like for December:

Merry Christmas, and have fun!

- Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catspaw

Cash on hand: 5,197.89
Bank: 1,958.31

Re: Welcome to the Christmas board!

Postby bookworm » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:15 pm

Catspaw wrote:For the next two days, get $10 if you start a new thread and $5 for posting (plus more based on how long your post is), and then get half that for the rest of the month (but keep your eyes open for another special day or two in the future...)
It's nice to see our Christmas here has become as commercialized as it is in real life \:D/
ToO Historian
ToO Historian
bookworm

Cash on hand: 1,020.38
Bank: 53,459.96

Postby Kaida » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:35 pm

bookworm wrote:
Catspaw wrote:For the next two days, get $10 if you start a new thread and $5 for posting (plus more based on how long your post is), and then get half that for the rest of the month (but keep your eyes open for another special day or two in the future...)
It's nice to see our Christmas here has become as commercialized as it is in real life \:D/

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?

Win money money money?

Oh no. The ToO gone commercial. I can't stand it! Oh!

:D I used the Christmas theme all year as well Catspaw.
Whale you be my friend?
Kaida

is snubs' friend.

Cash on hand: 123.37
Bank: 1,100.00

Postby snubs » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:29 am

*hugs Kaida*

I'm flattered that you like our theme that much, Catspaw! =') I used it well into the spring, but changed it to Springo so it would be nice and fresh for me come December. \:D/
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Glorious additionally imperfect wannabe
| ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | Official Will Ryan Cap |
Quiet Strength
snubs

is Kaida's friend.

Cash on hand: 4.48
Bank: 19,745.17

Postby Catspaw » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:09 pm

That's a nice idea, and I really did intend to change it, but whenever I thought of it, I still liked your Christmas theme the best, so I just kept it! The downside is that now every time the ToO loads, I look and think, "I don't remember logging in..." and then realize it's just the default now. :lol:
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catspaw

Cash on hand: 5,197.89
Bank: 1,958.31

Return to Team Camilla