Welcome/Goodbye

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Welcome to the ToO Horsegirl! Remember, spiders are our friends. :yes:
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
TheDoctor
Lurker

Post by TheDoctor »

Hieeeeee! Some of you may know me from the SS or Odyssey Nerds. So yeah. Prepare yourself.
"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there."-Adam Young

"If life is pain then I buried mine." -NF

"Please don't ask me how I've been
Don't make me play pretend
Oh what's the use
Please, I bet everybody here is fake happy too" -Paramore

"Every day, I worry all day
About what's waiting in the bushes of love." -Obi-Wan Kenobi

"Oh Mrs. Potato Head tell me,
Is it true that pain is beauty?" -Melanie Martinez
Horsegirl
29K to go!

Post by Horsegirl »

TheDoctor wrote:Hieeeeee! Some of you may know me from the SS or Odyssey Nerds. So yeah. Prepare yourself.
Yeah! Welcome TheDoctor! Glad you made it.
Hello I was going to put a inspirational thing here but couldn't find a thing then I was going to make something up but ran out of ideas so I thought I would just talk and talk till I don't know run out of ink or wait no ink ummm I guess run out of fingers or keys? You should stop reading now because it may talk a long time to run out of ether of those
GMarchiani
Not as new

Post by GMarchiani »

Horsegirl wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:Hieeeeee! Some of you may know me from the SS or Odyssey Nerds. So yeah. Prepare yourself.
Yay! Welcome, Luke! \:D/ 8-)
"Relationships are a series of steps, and you can only take the step that is in front of you."-Eugene Meltsner
Horsegirl
29K to go!

Post by Horsegirl »

GMarchiani wrote:
Horsegirl wrote:
Yay! Welcome, Luke! \:D/ 8-)
Gracie! Glad you could make it! \:D/
Hello I was going to put a inspirational thing here but couldn't find a thing then I was going to make something up but ran out of ideas so I thought I would just talk and talk till I don't know run out of ink or wait no ink ummm I guess run out of fingers or keys? You should stop reading now because it may talk a long time to run out of ether of those
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Welcome TheDoctor. Woody will need to change his name back now. :P
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

TheDoctor. Oh, I don't think so. No, dear me, no. You may be a doctor, but I am the Doctor. The original, you might say!
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Horsegirl
29K to go!

Post by Horsegirl »

This might get confusing :lol:
AioFan7
Not as new

Post by AioFan7 »

Hi! I'm AIofan7. Also known as Christian Game Maker. I like to make 2D platformers with Platform Builder. An easy-to-use game making engine. I like to do lots of things other than that. I play piano, write songs, create videos, (that hobby is kind of dead now) talk on forums, and other stuff. Also, I love the Lord, and try to please him in all I do. I also know a lot about odyssey! (From Aio wiki) and am an oa club member. My name is AioFan7 there as well. If you are interested in my projects, you can either PM me, or I'll make a post about it soon in the off topic boards. Anyway, I hope to have fun here!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Welcomehere, AIoFan7! :D It sounds like you'll fit right in here on the ToO!
AioFan7
Not as new

Post by AioFan7 »

Thanks, Catspaw! It's good to be here!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Welcome! I agree with Catspaw, you'll be a great addition to the community. :)
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I move out to my summer camp job on Sunday. I will have some afternoon/evening free but I definitely won't be around consistently throughout the week. I have every Friday and Thursday night off so I will try to be around then! I finish up near the end of July, so if I am not around much that is what happened to me!
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Hi everybody! I'm stuck at home right now because of the virus, so I thought why not pop into the ToO and say hi? How is everybody?
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Great to see you EMBEE!
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

EMBEE wrote:Hi everybody! I'm stuck at home right now because of the virus, so I thought why not pop into the ToO and say hi? How is everybody?
Hehe same. I've also been visiting the ToO chat
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hey EMBEE and Kaida! At least one good thing came out of people being stuck at home! ;)
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

bookworm wrote:Great to see you EMBEE!
Hey bookworm! I almost didn't recognize you without your Aslan avatar. :P

-- March 25th, 2020, 11:07 pm --
Catspaw wrote:Hey EMBEE and Kaida! At least one good thing came out of people being stuck at home! ;)
Hey Catspaw! This is random, but I thought of you the other day because something reminded me of one of the Unofficial AIO Podcast episodes that you were on. Unfortunately I don't remember what it was now.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

hello again peeps \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

EMBEE wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Hey EMBEE and Kaida! At least one good thing came out of people being stuck at home! ;)
Hey Catspaw! This is random, but I thought of you the other day because something reminded me of one of the Unofficial AIO Podcast episodes that you were on. Unfortunately I don't remember what it was now.
Whoa, that is random. Now that you mention it, I vaguely recall being on a couple of episodes, but I haven't listened since whenever they were recorded (over a decade ago, I think) and have no idea what I said. I'm amazed that it stuck with you! That's cool.

Hey Marvin. :D