Welcome/Goodbye

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Good bye Eugene's fan cousin hope to see you in fall.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I am leaving for a trip tomorrow. I willl be back home Friday. I will most likely keep posting today, and I might be able to post a little bit while on vacation! Au revoir!
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

Have fun on your trip. Ill be signing off on monday for the summer, so I'll see ya in the fall AIOfan11! Have a fantastic summer!
~Nikki~

My favorite bible verse:
"If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell." Matthew 5:29
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Okay, as I've been darkly hinting for a while, I'm leaving for camp tomorrow, and will be gone for a two week period. I'm camping the first week, and staffing the second! I might be able to slip a post or two in next Saturday, but I don't know. :( Anyway, if y'all could just pray that God would be working in the kid's lives this year, that would be great! So, I'll see y'all in two weeks! try not to post too much with out me! ;)

Bearliz
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Bye Froggy, and Bearliz! See (or read you!) in a while!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Bye AIOfan11, Bearliz, and frogalwyz! Have a good time!
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

We'll miss you, AIOfan, Bearliz, and frogalywz. :sniff:

Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Goodbye AIOfan! :) Have a good trip with your family! =D>

Hope your time at summer camp goes well Bearliz! :D I look forward to your return. :hug:
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Thank you! I will miss everybody.
EugeneFan
OK

Post by EugeneFan »

I just thought I would let everyone know that I will be leaving tomorrow for a mission trip in Mexico, and I will be without the internet until Friday evening. Because of this, any PMs or e-mails you send me will not receive responses until next weekend. Farewell :).
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Hope you have a blessed mission trip in Mexico, Eugene Fan! =D>
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

I will be praying for you. Have a wonderful time in Mexico. I too will be ther on a mission trip at the end of this month.
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

ok, this is it...the moment You've all been waiting for. My last post until fall. :boohoo:

Maybe, if I can raise enough money (Highly unlikely) I will get a computer this summer and be able to post as much as I like, but until then, I will be relying on the public library computer. Therefore, I will be back this fall, when I start college and have computer access again. I wish all of you a productive and blessed summer!
God bless!
Nikki....aka frogalwyz
~Nikki~

My favorite bible verse:
"If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell." Matthew 5:29
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

AIOfan11 even though you'll be here a little.Bye Bearliz and frogalwyz hope to see you in fall.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Goodbye frogalwyz. :mecry: I'm going to miss you. :( :hug:
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Bye Frogalwyz. I'll miss you too. I'll be praying for you guys keep me posted, k? :mecry: :hug:

JF
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Goodbye, frogalwyz! We're going to miss you. Image
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Tomorrow I'll be leaving for boys camp and I won't be back until saturday. I'll be around today though.
...I hate marquees.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Have fun, J-Man! \:D/ Don't worry - the Goof Club will probably survive without you. ;)
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

I will be gone from approximately the 12th to the 27th, on a DC trip. Although the people we'll be staying with have a computer, I probably won't have much opportunity to return...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.