Welcome/Goodbye

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

:pysche:
Yeah, I guess I'll change it back--- OH WAIT! Just kidding! ;)
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

You're face is looking a little strange today. Let me fix it for you.
:shutup:

Much better. O:)
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

The obliteration of ones face hardly counts as the fixing of it, my dear lady. :noway:

*summons a rally to squish Chandler*

:group:
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Welcom welcome all who are new. And you two are quite funny and very off topic. :p
Last edited by JesusFreak777 on Tue May 24, 2005 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Forgive me for being such a poor example JF. :pray:

Welcome to everyone new and goodbye to all who are leaving!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

HI HO im back ol chaps
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

Howdy! how was your vacation?
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Great just Great
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Welcome back Eugene! :D
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

As some of you have probably noticed, I have returned..............at least for a little while..........

My trip is taking a break so I can get off the road and earn some more money before continuing.............not sure how long the break will be but I do know that since I want to earn money to continue (and maybe even get a "new" car since mine is having unidentifyable malfunctions) then I will be working hard and a lot of hours this summer................so dispite plenty of internet access opportunity, I probably won't be around much if I have the type of schedule this summer that I want to have................but I will be around more than I have this past week........so that's good ;)

Anyway the break will be a few days to the rest of the summer (not sure how long yet..............how long I stay depends on several factors)................anyway by August or so I should be back on the road to CA.......that is if I'm not already there.

My goal is to work enough this summer to get there (I need 'bout 150$ for gas for the remainder of the trip), possibly get a "new" car (new defined as not the one I currently have), and arrive in CA with better than 1,500$ on me.............so I figure all total (assuming $800 to get a car with) I will need $2,400 to $3,000 by the end of the summer to continue my trip........and if I work 60-90 hrs a week like I prefer to do anyway, then I can very easily get it and possibly even have some to spare.

Anyway kinda the hyper way for me to say that I am sorta-kinda-technically back for now.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Good t' see ya Gimp. :)
Say, what does Gimp mean anyway? 0_o
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Welcome back! :D
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Yay! Welcome back Gimp! For a little while anyway. :D
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:Good t' see ya Gimp. :)
Say, what does Gimp mean anyway? 0_o
I just figured it out last week. Gimp means injured and can be used to mean klutzy as well, if I'm not mistaken.

Welcome back.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Welcome back Gimp and EK!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Hopefully I will be leaving again tomorrow.........

I mean I don't want to have to leave the interrnet or the ToO........however I have to:

Have money to buy a "new" car (Ford Explorer if I get enough), have gas to get all the way to my destination (about another 1800 miles), relocation costs (move in to an apartment and have two to three months rent money), and hopefully purchase my own computer (walmart has laptops for only 900$).

If I want to get anywhere close to the ammount of money I will need for all of that by the end of summer I need to get a job this week (actually two or three jobs) then spend the summer working 70-90+ hrs per week.....for eight to twelve weeks....so working that much will limit how much I can be online..............though I worked 75 hrs a week all last summer and still had plenty of time to be online (and that was using college library computers), so I have little doubt that I will still be online.............just not as much as I would like to be.

Then at the end of summer I will spend about two or three days driving (with no or very little time to get online) and another one to three days getting moved into an apartment...........so basically another week of pretty much no time to be online...........but after that I will take a week or two off and be able to be online as much as I want (assuming I got my computer and everything set up at the apartment).

So for the second year in a row, this promises to be a very busy summer.........just hopefully I don't repeat everything that happened to me last summer ;) A few of you know what things I'm refering to.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Master Kenobi
I've been here a bit

Post by Master Kenobi »

This day marks the beginning of my summer vacation and probably one of the last times I can log on for the next few months :cry: . I guess I'll be back next school year!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

We'll miss you, EFC! :mecry:

It was great having you for a while. :)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

EugeneFans Cousin wrote:This day marks the beginning of my summer vacation and probably one of the last times I can log on for the next few months :cry: . I guess I'll be back next school year!
I don't know you too well, EFC, but I'll miss your additions to this board all the same. :(

Have a good summer!
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

We'll miss you EFC! Have a great summer!