The Rise and Fall of Regisville

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

That wasn't me, it was EB changing it to my despair! :x Do you really believe I would change my name to cutekitten13? ;)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

The EKster wrote:That wasn't me, it was EB! :x Do you really believe I would change my name to cutekitten13? ;)
I wouldn't put anything past you, EK.

Ok, so, maybe I wouldn't believe the cutekitten thing, but most of the other names sounded pretty authentically EK-ish. ;)
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Evil Chick wrote:
The EKster wrote:That wasn't me, it was EB! :x Do you really believe I would change my name to cutekitten13? ;)

Ok, so, maybe I wouldn't believe the cutekitten thing, but most of the other names sounded pretty authentically EK-ish. ;)
Like hatedbylovedbygod? \:D/
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Evil Chick wrote:

*chokes on sprite, then dies laughing*
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Jonathan wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:

Oh great look what you did Heidi you killed a guy! :x
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

The EKster wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:

Oh great look what you did Heidi you killed a guy! :x
Ah well, some sacrifices must be made in the name of entertainment. :boohoo:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I'm going to have to haunt you two for that :x
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Jonathan wrote:I'm going to have to haunt you two for that :x
Why me? It's not my fault. :mecry:
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Isn't EB supposed to be the blue one?
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Jonathan wrote:I'm going to have to haunt you two for that :x
Well, it's not my fault you were drinking Sprite when you were reading that... :noway:
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

This isn't blue :noway:.....it's teal ;)
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

I would call #0000FF about as blue as you can get.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

Too bad you died laughing. :( If you had died while choking on Sprite, you could have sued Coca-Cola and made a profit off of your death. \:D/
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

If I died while choking on an evil duckie... I'd die happy.
Not dead yet.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Evil Chick wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:
DanP740 wrote:Hey, Evil Chuck.. er, Chick! I can protect you with the Trank Tank that's parked behind the barn in the D&D Farm in Gower's Field if you want!
Protect me from what? :-s
:yum:

*click the smiley*
*shakes head* You guys are really bad. It seems that no matter what I do, my username is always the most controversial. It makes me wish that EK would go back to changing his name all of the time, so people would talk about his usernames again... :(
That...could be arranged. ;)

*revives Jonathan*
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Yay! I'm alive! \:D/ Though I don't know why.....
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Because I didn't want you dead. :noway: does there HAVE to be another reason?
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

You DO realize that the only reason this wasn't locked up pages ago is because Shadowpaw is too busy to do all the modding himself ;)

:-
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

STRYPER wrote:You DO realize that the only reason this wasn't locked up pages ago is because Shadowpaw is too busy to do all the modding himself ;)

:-
Yeah! That's the fun part about in-between terms time! \:D/
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

JesusFreak777 wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:
DanP740 wrote:Hey, Evil Chuck.. er, Chick! I can protect you with the Trank Tank that's parked behind the barn in the D&D Farm in Gower's Field if you want!
Protect me from what? :-s
:yum:

*click the smiley*
*shakes head* You guys are really bad. It seems that no matter what I do, my username is always the most controversial. It makes me wish that EK would go back to changing his name all of the time, so people would talk about his usernames again... :(
That...could be arranged. ;)

*revives Jonathan*
Oh really? ;)