$10 Post Day

It's Here!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Flyah
Popsicle kid

Post by Flyah »

Just Checking...
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

Lord_Kappa wrote:I have the odd feeling that most of the posts today will be "just for the money". :D
This one wasn't. :noway:
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

Of course not. I'm a very non-money oriented person. ;)

Avoid spamming everyone. :shame: (I'm sure the Mods are eagerly checking for spammers to nab today!)
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Applesauce wrote:
Lord_Kappa wrote:I have the odd feeling that most of the posts today will be "just for the money". :D
This one wasn't. :noway:
Definitely not in this thread :-
Hope
You like me! You really like me!
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

im so gunna be here every once in awhile today... i didnt know that until just now. i have a good feeling that a lot of people will be here today. i know i will be. :D
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Unfortunately, I have a very busy day ahead of me. I have to work an extra shift today. :( So, I don't know if I'll be able to be on much. Drat you, high school festival. :insane:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Cowgirl
Gold Member

Post by Cowgirl »

today is the 31st did I miss it?.......I got signed up yesterday
Last edited by Cowgirl on Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Riding With the Wind!
~cowgirl~
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Yay, $10 per post! *trys not to spam*
...I hate marquees.
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Evil Chick wrote:Unfortunately, I have a very busy day ahead of me. I have to work an extra shift today. :( So, I don't know if I'll be able to be on much. Drat you, high school festival. :insane:
I too am extrememly busy today but I'm still gonna try and get $1000 or so :anxious:

*throws moderating hat off and jumps in the insanity*
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

Today is the 31st Cowgirl, and yes you are getting $10 per post! Isn't it amazing?

I wish I had more time, I only need a few hundred dollars to get my HSE! But I just got called into work, so I have to leave even earlier than expected. Now where is my Algebra assignement?
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

How much more do you need? I'll donate it. ;)
...I hate marquees.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

J-man want to donate $13,000 for my business degree while you're at it? ;)
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

It seems that one thing remains constant: everyone asking J-man for money. >_>
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Or we could ask Sonuna for a change. :shock:
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

danadelfos wrote:Or we could ask Sonuna for a change. :shock:
Raiza would like to comment that no, it is her asking you for meso, and the other way around is Not Allowed.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Go bug Windshear, he has more money than me.. ;)
...I hate marquees.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Sonuna Hydris wrote:
danadelfos wrote:Or we could ask Sonuna for a change. :shock:
Raiza would like to comment that no, it is her asking you for meso, and the other way around is Not Allowed.
Lol and I'm constantly begging you for NX. \:D/
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

What better way to earn tens of dollars than to earn it while asking for money? \:D/

...hey, WINDSHEAR! :-
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Applesauce wrote:What better way to earn tens of dollars than to earn it while asking for money? \:D/

...hey, WINDSHEAR! :-
:hilarious: That's a good quote. \:D/
...I hate marquees.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Wait. :-s The $10 post day shouldn't be started because the subtitle on "$10 Post Day" says it's coming. :shock: