Important News

Regarding Avatars and this Board

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Laura Paw wrote:There sure are. Which is why all of those posts are being deleted. O:)
I know that they will be deleted, but I don't think that mods should have to delete spam every five seconds. Can't he get put into the courthouse?

Just stop!
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Laura Paw wrote:There sure are. Which is why all of those posts are being deleted. O:)
What posts? Are guests still allowed to post in this section of the board? I think I'm severely missing something :anxious:.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

It's not a guest, it's 4mase. :) Posting just to get money...over and over. ;)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Dude, are you asking to get jailed!? :x
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Laura Paw wrote:It's not a guest, it's 4mase. :) Posting just to get money...over and over. ;)
What the heck is he doing :x? He's ASKING to go to jail! Have you warned him in a PM yet?
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

I know what this is; it's a double account. Some dude's trying to get lots of money to donate to himself before his double account gets in trouble. :roll:

STOP IT!!!!!!!!! :x :x
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
4mase
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by 4mase »

not like i have anything better to do bringing life to this 3 year old forum i also want to be the first guy in three years to get jailed i know it sounds crazy
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

4mase wrote:not like i have anything better to do bringing life to this 3 year old forum i also want to be the first guy in three years to get jailed i know it sounds crazy
Yup. Double account.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

4mase wrote:not like i have anything better to do bringing life to this 3 year old forum i also want to be the first guy in three years to get jailed i know it sounds crazy
There have many numerous people jailed in the last three years. ;)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
4mase
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by 4mase »

can you get into my vault? sides wat makes you think i have a doubel account when you literally have 4 different emails you can sign up and donate yourself money you cant connect me with any other of the hundred accounts you have! :D
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

4mase wrote:can you get into my vault? sides what makes you think i have a doubel account when you literally have 4 different emails you can sign up and donate yourself money you cant connect me with any other of the hundred accounts you have! :D
GET RID OF HIM!!! :mad:
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

4mase.. this forum is full of life. Join some factions so you can have conversations with other members about specific things, go to Hillingdale Haven if you want to have fun, Gower's Field for RPG'ing. Spamming is not the way to bring life to an older faction. ESPECIALLY not an older faction. Older factions are set in their ways, and don't take too kindly to outsiders coming in and stirring things up by breaking the rules ;).

If you want to get jailed, feel free to ask A. Paw. I'm sure he will be more than happy to oblige \:D/. Hey, you never know- maybe they could even awaken the courthouse by jailing you and giving the judge a 'case' to judge ;). It might be fun for the whole board- but don't do it by spamming anymore. You've already spammed enough to get put in jail :roll: .
4mase
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by 4mase »

ok ok ok i will but to let you know i am already rpging and a.paw or watever has me in his save gowers field or die trying.

pretty hard to get rid of me and i personally enjoy being a smart aleck so thanks for your concern about me "spamming".

Double post edited. -Angelpaw
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

Please also refrain from double posting.

It wouldn't be very hard to get rid of you, I could do it very easily, but there's no reason to do it yet.

It is very nice of you to be wanting to bring a forum to life, but as Ironpaw has already said, there are better ways to do it.
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

4mase wrote:can you get into my vault? sides what makes you think i have a doubel account when you literally have 4 different emails you can sign up and donate yourself money you cant connect me with any other of the hundred accounts you have! :D
Trust me, there are multiple ways to tell if you have a double account besides the email ;)

And di.tto to all other sentiments posted by the mods/admins herein \:d/
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
4mase
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by 4mase »

does that include ip adress trust me there are ways around that
I am desperately wishing for an education I am a lowly hareliquin theater dean, please donate for my education i only have 150 dollars, i am posting but it is not enough thanks!