Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Yes, that. :anxious: Thank you for answering my question.
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

No problem, I actually didn't know about it for a while..
...I hate marquees.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

You get to it from the index by clicking on the words "Who is Online" in the header of the bottom box. It looks like just a title, but it's actually a link. :)
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: wandering in the desert, searching for my promised land

Post by PJ »

Do you get all the money you want for being the administrator or do you have to earn it like everyone else? Just curious.. :D
Love is stronger than death.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Well we don't exactly sit around doing nothing. ;) Yeah it's work.
...I hate marquees.
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by PJ »

I'm sorry. I didn't mean it rude at all. :cry:

*walks away from thread*
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Well actually PJ, we get paid a higher job salaray than normal for being an admin but I dont think it would be ethically right to change our own money by editing it. (It wouldnt help inflation either)
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by PJ »

I get it now. I'm sorry.

:mecry:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It was a fair question, and there are no bad questions if you don't know the answer and you want to! :D The mayor and CoP do get paid for their efforts, just like for all other "jobs" on the board...the only difference is that the admins actually have to do something to get it. ;) I am currently still earning the same salary that I did before I became an admin, though I think that in the near future I will discontinue that. Admins have the power to generate board money at will, but the great thing about the ToO voting system is that the people who become the admins are people that can be trusted and won't abuse their power to generate funds.

If you have more questions (either P.J. or anyone else) keep asking! That's what we're here for - to answer! \:D/
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by PJ »

I don't know if I'll ask serious questions anymore..at least for awhile since my first one got shot down, so..

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? :D
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

People on the ToO joke around a lot - just because somebody likes to add comedic flavour to their response doesn't mean that they don't take a question or an answer seriously. :) Nobody was trying to shut you down here, and I'm sorry if anything came across that way.

Now, on to more serious issues... usually creamy peanut butter, but my mom makes this great ice cream dessert with peanut butter, and then chunky is way better! :drool:
Azheim
Far too awesome for a custom title

Post by Azheim »

O Catspaw my dear,
How long has it been since we last whiled away the night hours in fanciful conversation while gazing at the the stars?
It feels like forever and a day! How I have missed your face, your voice, your smile... If you were to grace me with even another moment of your time, it would be as if I had been in the palace of kings for an eternity. If I may be so bold, would you be willing to share this Friday night with me? I'll pick you up around 6.

Forever yours,

Azheim

PJ
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by PJ »

Catspaw wrote:People on the ToO joke around a lot - just because somebody likes to add comedic flavour to their response doesn't mean that they don't take a question or an answer seriously. :) Nobody was trying to shut you down here, and I'm sorry if anything came across that way.

Now, on to more serious issues... usually creamy peanut butter, but my mom makes this great ice cream dessert with peanut butter, and then chunky is way better! :drool:
I'm sorry..I'm really sensitive..so I took it wrong..like I take many things. :(

But that sounds really good!!

Hmm..have you ever seen Slamball?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Azheim wrote:O Catspaw my dear,
How long has it been since we last whiled away the night hours in fanciful conversation while gazing at the the stars?
It feels like forever and a day! How I have missed your face, your voice, your smile... If you were to grace me with even another moment of your time, it would be as if I had been in the palace of kings for an eternity. If I may be so bold, would you be willing to share this Friday night with me? I'll pick you up around 6.

Forever yours,

Azheim
Azheim dear, I have been eagerly awaiting your return to my side! :inlove: If you are implying that I am old with that "forever and a day" nonsense, you shall feel my wrath, but otherwise, you sound quite splendiferously attractive and flirtatious, as always! *contemplates swooning, but resists* Alas, I work until 6:45, but you can pick me up there and wisk me away for a delightful evening that will, for your sake, hopefully make me forget that you forgot to send me anything for Valentine's Day. :x
Paw.J. wrote:
Catspaw wrote:People on the ToO joke around a lot - just because somebody likes to add comedic flavour to their response doesn't mean that they don't take a question or an answer seriously. :) Nobody was trying to shut you down here, and I'm sorry if anything came across that way.

I'm sorry..I'm really sensitive..so I took it wrong..like I take many things. :(

But that sounds really good!!

Hmm..have you ever seen Slamball?
I know that it can be hard to judge tone online, and sometimes that means that something gets misinterpreted, either for better or for worse. It gets easier to "read" what people mean after you get to know them a bit better, just like in real life!

No, I have never seen Slamball. :(
Azzie
Cuter than Catspaw

Post by Azzie »

Azheim wrote:O Catspaw my dear,

Forever yours,

Azheim
SCUMBAG! You were supposed to go out with ME on Friday night. :noway:
Besides, Catspaw has a date with CoT on Friday night. JF is watching his fish for them. :noway:
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I didn't take it as being rude Paw.J. I was just answering it like I normally do, with humor.. Sorry to make you feel bad.. :(
...I hate marquees.
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by PJ »

J-man wrote:I didn't take it as being rude Paw.J. I was just answering it like I normally do, with humor.. Sorry to make you feel bad.. :(
It's okay. I'm good now! :D I'll try to remember that though..

Hmm..how many phones are in your house? :p
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Mine? 6.. ;) Cause I live in the same house as my Grandma and yeah.. Lots of cell phones.. \:D/
...I hate marquees.
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by PJ »

Do you get the pleasure of logging in twice every time you try to log in? Or am I the only one who gets to have all the fun? ;)
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Paw.J. wrote:Do you get the pleasure of logging in twice every time you try to log in? Or am I the only one who gets to have all the fun? ;)
It's a phpBB glitch that's not exclusive to this forum. Instead of using the boxes at the bottom of the page, click on "Postal Service" and login there. That usually does it. ;)
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon