Page 2 of 271

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:40 pm
by J-man
We just hijacked Catspaw's thread.. With a 2-way convo! *runs and hides* Back to you Catspaw! \:D/

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:42 pm
by Trinarius
Haha, I like your new name, danadelfos! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:42 pm
by Danadelfos
I changed it myself. o_0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:44 pm
by J-man
0_o I wish I'd have thought of that.. :anxious:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:45 pm
by Danadelfos
If I'm not creative and I thought of that name what does that make J-man? :anxious:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:14 pm
by Kairi
May we see a shot of the admin panel?! \:D/

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:18 pm
by Catspaw
Mr Fantastic wrote::(

What's your favorite brand of paper? :-k

The kind that has "Shadowpaw and Catspaw forever!!!! <3" written on it, of course! \:D/

JFpaw wrote:How do I eat creampuffs without dying? \:D/

Eat ones that I have not been around at all. If I have passed within a twenty-mile radius of them, I wouldn't be able to recommend them. :(

Life is rough wrote:Why did you close the Question for Shadowpaw thread?!?!?! :x

J-man did it because Shadowpaw no longer loves us as much as he used to, and therefore no longer deserves the privilege of such a thread. :(

Trent DePaw wrote:I think the appropriate question is... how much are you going to fine J-man for locking the Shadowpaw thread? :x

One million dollars, payable to you! \:D/

Elizabeth Paw wrote:May we see a shot of the admin panel?! \:D/

No, because then I would have to kill you, and then I would be in trouble, and then I would have to give Top my admin spot, just beccause he is Mr. Fantastic. :( So you can see the problem here. ;) Is there something you wanted to see, or are you just curious?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:25 pm
by EK
Do you approve of Chandler and I getting married?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:28 pm
by Trinarius
Sure go ahead! I don't care!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:31 pm
by Catspaw
ekpaw wrote:Do you approve of Chandler and I getting married?

Sure, why not? \:D/ As long as Trinny will let her, that is. :-k

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:36 pm
by EK
TrinnyPaw wrote:Sure go ahead! I don't care!

He doesn't seem to care. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:40 pm
by Trinarius
ekpaw wrote:
TrinnyPaw wrote:Sure go ahead! I don't care!

He doesn't seem to care. ;)


How dare you edit my post! :x Let those tremble and fear who alter the words of Trinarius. :noway:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:42 pm
by EK
TrinnyPaw wrote:
ekpaw wrote:
TrinnyPaw wrote:Sure go ahead! I don't care!

He doesn't seem to care. ;)


How dare you edit my post! :x Let those tremble and fear who alter the words of Trinarius. :noway:

*refuses to tremble or fear* ;)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:55 pm
by Trinarius
ekpaw wrote:
TrinnyPaw wrote:
ekpaw wrote:
TrinnyPaw wrote:Sure go ahead! I don't care!

He doesn't seem to care. ;)


How dare you edit my post! :x Let those tremble and fear who alter the words of Trinarius. :noway:

*refuses to tremble or fear* ;)


Catspaw, make him tremble and fear! :mecry:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:29 am
by Chandler
Haha! I was about to kill Trinny until I read the later posts! :rofl:


Alas, I fear this situation shall have to be settled with a duel between ek and Trinny. :mecry:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:47 am
by Trinarius
Or you can settle the matter here and now by telling ek NO. :noway:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:57 am
by EK
TrinnyPaw wrote:Or you can settle the matter here and now by telling ek NO. :noway:

But that just won't do. :noway:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:57 am
by Trinarius
ekpaw wrote:
TrinnyPaw wrote:Or you can settle the matter here and now by telling ek NO. :noway:

But that just won't do. :noway:


Oh why don't you go to sleep, it's past your bedtime! :x

Say it, Chandler. Now is the perfect time! \:D/

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:41 pm
by Kairi
Um... for some strange reason I could see the part of the board that shows what the users that are on are doing. I can't find it though. Was it a glitch?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:49 pm
by J-man